is rex the biggest douche bag coach ever?

nuklz2594

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close.

December 17th, 1989: Houston at Cinci. The Bengals are a long shot for the playoffs, Houston a win away from winning the division. Side note: Bengals coach Sam Wyche and Oilers coach Jerry Glanville hate each other. How much?

Bengals are up 45-0 in the fourth quarter. Sam Wyche calls for an onside kick, recovers. Bengals end up scoring on a midfield pass on 4th down. Next Bengals series, Wyche calls a fake reverse/halfback option pass and scores. And finally, at the end of the game and Bengals with the ball, Wyche calls a time out to kick a last-second field goal. Bengals win, 61-7, just because Wyche wanted to run up the score on Glanville. Hard to get much douchebaggier than that.

Rex is a solid dude. IDK why you guys hate him so much. He over-promised and under-delivered. He was hurt by the way he was treated here and it showed in his comments. I dont know why everyone is shitting on the poor guy so much. Just let it go.

i will if he will

problem is he wont

the RIGHT move gets us two the playoffs the last 2 years and now im worried whaley is gonna do a huge rebiuld

Rex is a solid dude. IDK why you guys hate him so much. He over-promised and under-delivered. He was hurt by the way he was treated here and it showed in his comments. I dont know why everyone is shitting on the poor guy so much. Just let it go.

Rex is the kind of loudmouth idiot I hate Monday to Friday. I don't suddenly start liking that person on a Sunday. I hated him as Head Coach of the Jets I hated him being hired here and I never believed he had what it took to be successful.

In order to play this game please define your interpretation of douche bag....

Piss off!

Rex is the kind of loudmouth idiot I hate Monday to Friday. I don't suddenly start liking that person on a Sunday. I hated him as Head Coach of the Jets I hated him being hired here and I never believed he had what it took to be successful.

that catch phrase is :lol::lol:

.Piss off!

No Manther....its not piss off....

ITS

628088ce1fee1aeea31b3c8c626aed54ebdda971

B word!

Edited by Marty McFly

i think rex wanted to be a football coach with a sense of humor. and i think he genuinely cared about his players. he may have even valued them as people more than as players. i think he liked to have fun and he didn't take himself too seriously. and none of those things are necessarily conducive to a long career if you are not winning superbowls.