Bills blow out remaining coaches

Per Bills app:

The Buffalo Bills today announced that Bobby April, John Blake, Aaron Kromer, David Lee, DAnton Lynn, Tim McDonald, Pat Meyer, Chris Palmer, Ed Reed, Eric Smith, Kathryn Smith, Dennis Thurman, Jason Vrable and Jeff Weeks will not be part of the teams coaching staff for the 2017 season.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Bills app:

The Buffalo Bills today announced that Bobby April, John Blake, Aaron Kromer, David Lee, DAnton Lynn, Tim McDonald, Pat Meyer, Chris Palmer, Ed Reed, Eric Smith, Kathryn Smith, Dennis Thurman, Jason Vrable and Jeff Weeks will not be part of the teams coaching staff for the 2017 season.

Another example of white males destroying diversity.

:ph34r:

Kromer is probably capable but may not fit the new system.

It would ne nice to know if Smith did a capable job as a ST assistant. If you keep the ST coordinator one would seem the staff for STs would remain. But if she were not a woman no one would notice a ST assistant getting fired. I applaud Rex for his hiring diversity and if she did a capable job, hope she gets another opportunity.

Reed probably gets an Incomplete grade as injuries limited the secondary. But there seemed to be a great deal of communication issues. My god the defense can't be that complex to teach. Perhaps it is really dumb players, but releasing McKelvin likely raised the collective IQ by 20 points. However maybe Reed is just not a good coach/communicator.

Kromer is probably capable but may not fit the new system.

It would ne nice to know if Smith did a capable job as a ST assistant. If you keep the ST coordinator one would seem the staff for STs would remain. But if she were not a woman no one would notice a ST assistant getting fired. I applaud Rex for his hiring diversity and if she did a capable job, hope she gets another opportunity.

Reed probably gets an Incomplete grade as injuries limited the secondary. But there seemed to be a great deal of communication issues. My god the defense can't be that complex to teach. Perhaps it is really dumb players, but releasing McKelvin likely raised the collective IQ by 20 points. However maybe Reed is just not a good coach/communicator.

When he was hired, several folks pointed out great players aren't often great coaches.

No clue about Reeds direct impact but I don't see anyone holding up the defensive secondary as a bastion of great coaching, for whichever reason that is...

It's football....injuries are always an issue

Most injuries can be prevented by the trainers and the medical staff. A source told me several players pretended to take the supplements provided - then later spit them out due to lack of trust in the staff. A lower level coach was forced to not report - when he saw more than one Bill sticking their tongues out at the instructor during workouts. The instructors back was turned, thought he heard something and looked back quickly - but it was too late. This is a problem and will continue until they blow this whole department up.

Most injuries can be prevented by the trainers and the medical staff. A source told me several players pretended to take the supplements provided - then later spit them out due to lack of trust in the staff. A lower level coach was forced to not report - when he saw more than one Bill sticking their tongues out at the instructor during workouts. The instructors back was turned, thought he heard something and looked back quickly - but it was too late. This is a problem and will continue until they blow this whole department up.

Source?