Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

And what, exactly, am I rationalizing? My support of Trump? I don't support Trump. My hatred of Hillary? That goes back to 1998, and has reasons that have nothing to do with this election. So what the !@#$ are you talking about?

(That's a rhetorical question, please don't answer. I'm not really inclined to be psychoanalyzed via your incomprehensible blather.)

You don't support him, but you voted for him. Make up your mind Sybil.

Ha... Hey, at least you are on record for admitting your mental illness.

The fastest way to make me ignore something is to use "it's a long read..." and "The Atlantic" in the same sentence.

Exhibit A: The Twitterization of The American Right

Hey Tomato Can... Keep it under 150 characters please, as executive ordered by Herr Fuhrer.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The fastest way to make me ignore something is to use "it's a long read..." and "The Atlantic" in the same sentence.

Haha! I should have known not to say "its a long read" but it sure as hell was. I was actually looking forward to your response to that ridiculously long article. Oh well no biggie.

Exhibit A: The Twitterization of The American Right

Hey Tomato Can... Keep it under 150 characters please, as executive ordered by Herr Fuhrer.

LOL...I'll do my best.

And you know goddamned well that I didn't support the Yamchurian Candidate. I thought his impulsive, destructive incompetence was the best chance the country had to return to a Constitutional Republic from it's precipitous slide in to authoritarianism.

That never would have happened with Hillary, because the plethora of idiots like Pasta Joe would have embraced every dictatorial move she made as beyond question.

It is a pretty good read. Less alarmist than most, and already prophetic in some aspects.

That's how I feel every time i come across a Tim Graham or Jerry Sullivan Bills article.

For now I'm keeping to catching the Sal Capaccio updates on twitter, inbetween the Trump rants.

So books are right out with you, then. No surprise. I love a long read. Reading a book on Whitey Bulger now. Ya, that FBI, not so clean

BREAKING: President Trump makes unannounced trip to honor the return of fallen U.S. Navy SEAL killed in Yemen raid.

Credit where credit is due. Thank you, Mr. President.

Update:

Some press were wondering why Trump’s visit was unannounced and giving him grief for “disappearing.” Here’s why he kept things quiet:

The family of William "Ryan" Owens has asked for privacy; no press coverage. Delaware Dem @ChrisCoons there too. Heartbreaking

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter ...

And you know goddamned well that I didn't support the Yamchurian Candidate. I thought his impulsive, destructive incompetence was the best chance the country had to return to a Constitutional Republic from it's precipitous slide in to authoritarianism.

That never would have happened with Hillary, because the plethora of idiots like Pasta Joe would have embraced every dictatorial move she made as beyond question.

It is a pretty good read. Less alarmist than most, and already prophetic in some aspects.

"Trump versus Clinton was not 2016’s only contest between an overbearing man and a restrained woman"

sorry I had to stop at this line. I couldn't help but picture Hillary in shackles!!

So it appears that Ivanka really is the First Lady. Who takes their daughter instead of his wife to such a solemn ceremony? Not Bush, Clinton, W, or Obama. Melania couldn't make the short trip to DC? Disrespectful.

Relevant:. In new Jersey you can marry and have children with your blood relatives, including your father. In Florida you can marry and have kids with your first cousin.

No, it is a prime example of poor comprehension, paired with ignorance of the facts of the situation, slopped on to the page simply to get a response from you.

you do it with Gator also.

Yeah, but that's why I am here. You can skip their posts and simoky learn something by reading mine. You lose knowledge from them and boom I'm here to teach you something new

So it appears that Ivanka really is the First Lady. Who takes their daughter instead of his wife to such a solemn ceremony? Not Bush, Clinton, W, or Obama. Melania couldn't make the short trip to DC? Disrespectful.

I hope there's barely any First Lady at all. They've gotten too uppity.

Edited by FireChan