Spicer confirms the don thinks millions of illegals voted

Meathead

"Millons" of illegals voted for Hillary?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Did Millions of "illegals" vote in this election?

• Yes, millions of illegal votes were cast
    • No, thats absurdly wrong
    • Other, specify

Press Secretary Affirms that Trump Believes Lie of Millions of Illegal Voters

Exasperated Republican senator Lindsey Graham pleaded with President Donald Trump on Tuesday to stop repeating his widely debunked claim that millions of so-called "illegals" cost him the popular vote.

"To continue to suggest that the 2016 election was conducted in a fashion that millions of people voted illegally undermines faith in our democracy," Graham, of South Carolina, told reporters in a hallway of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in D.C. "It's not coming from a candidate for the office, it's coming from the man who holds the office. So I am begging the president, share with us the information you have about this or please stop saying it."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/gop-senator-president-trump-stop-claiming-illegals-cost-you-popular-n711386?google_editors_picks=true

agreed

moe ... larry ... the cheese ... the cheese

Edited by Meathead

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump may be right about illegal voting...

'A Des Moines woman has been charged with Election Misconduct, a Class D felony, after allegedly voting twice for GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump. Terri Rote says she was afraid her first ballot for Trump would be changed to a vote for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

"I wasn't planning on doing it twice, it was a spur of the moment," says Rote.* "The polls are rigged."'

http://iowapublicradio.org/post/des-moines-woman-says-she-voted-twice-trump-because-polls-are-rigged#stream/0

trump_voter_fraud.gif

Its too cute to see this is what is making the big headlines today. NBC was on at the gym and lead their evening news saying " more trump lies". Five minutes later they had an autistic kid that will now die because ACA will no longer exist.

Fake news and bull **** are the reason trump won

This is BS, by the way...

yep but the media is slobbering all over it. And this just shows the media bias that has taken over this country.

Its frightening. Trump is a baffoon and says all sorts of crazy ****. But Obama was just as bad and a terrible speaker making more gaffes and mistakes than trump

This is BS, by the way...

Nope, sorry I am correct about illegals registering to vote in many states. How many is tough to say but likely a big number as it's been going on for many years.

See Washington post chart down the page.

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/2014/q4/dems-show-illegal-immigrants-which-states-they-can-vote/

My main source of information is not this article. It's my very close association with the producer of 3 documentary movies on the subject of illegal immigration.

wow, for real? that seems way impossible to me but i would look at any reasonable analysis

btw - somebody in this forum claimed i didnt answer direct questions but i cant find it now. if you know who it was let me know and i will respond

Just a gut feel. Nobody will ever have the real answer. There are a ton of illegals, they were inundated with scare tactics about Trump and very much encouraged to go vote over and over again for months. I have no idea if I'm right.

Otherwise it's just another distraction from the important and necessary investigations into the Trump campaign's connections to the Russian government and their possible collaberation in the hacking and release of DNC information, as well as Comey's subjective announcements of the Clinton investigation but not the Trump-Russia investigation.

It like the last eight years are a blur to you.

He's Obama V2.0.

That you're too stupid to figure this out is kind of funny.

Were you this bent when it was Obama doing the distractions? I'm gonna go with 'no' since you're only now resurfacing.

The Don is off his rocker more than I am... That says a lot my fellow Americans who w/a broken moral compass & understanding this puke of a human being was voted in.

No wonder Putin likes him... He is an autocrat too that likes signing away transparency (See: National Parks Service, etc...)

DCTom was right... Y'all gonna be taught a dirty lesson about authoritative executives and how it is getting worse. Unfortunately, Tom has hope that things will correct itself and the dumbazz Americans who voted him in will learn a lesson and restore the balance back to The Congress.

Let's all hold our breath my fellow American idiots!

:-/

Does anyone believe that people who are openly calling for assassination, burning cop cars, and shooting their own people for not strictly following the party rhetoric, is above voting illegally in a system where they don't even check ID's?

You're delusional if you don't think there isn't massive voter fraud occurring.

Well...if you consider that there's some 11 million illegals in the country, and assume they mirror the citizen population's demographics...that would be 55% eligible to vote, with a 65% turnout, which is 36% of 11 million = almost 4 million illegal votes.

I can see where they could get the number (and given it comes from Alex Jones, I can entirely believe that's how that (*^*&%^$^#generated the estimate.) It's even mathematically valid. It's just not statistically valid, as it presumes that citizens and illegals will act the same way, which we already know is untrue (since illegals, unlike citizens, are here illegally).

and it would be fair and non-partisan if media outlets such as the NYT, WaPo and CNN actually looked into this instead of, as you said, simply saying "nuh-uh."

Amazing how fervently and aggressively anti-trump the main media outlets have been. they flipped the switch from carrying the water to being 100% contrarian quite quickly and effortlessly (not that i expected any different).

and it would be fair and non-partisan if media outlets such as the NYT, WaPo and CNN actually looked into this instead of, as you said, simply saying "nuh-uh."

Amazing how fervently and aggressively anti-trump the main media outlets have been. they flipped the switch from carrying the water to being 100% contrarian quite quickly and effortlessly (not that i expected any different).

Yes, all that evidence Trump supplied should have been looked at...

Looked into baseless statements? Should they look into the tooth fairy too?

Trump will now launch an investigation, spending tons of money, based on ... bupkis.

If he's concerned based on his buddy Alex Jones's research, why not just simply push for voter ID laws? Skip the study on the past election and go for the fix. It would surely pass and it's long overdue. It's 2016 and I can vote 80 times if I want to. Absurd.

It's Wednesday.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Does anyone believe that people who are openly calling for assassination, burning cop cars, and shooting their own people for not strictly following the party rhetoric, is above voting illegally in a system where they don't even check ID's?

You're delusional if you don't think there isn't massive voter fraud occurring.

No.

The age old adage:

"Republicans fight w/money, Democrats w/guns."

Sure is holding true.

It takes $$$$ for voter fraud. Operatives, organization, etc... Brute force azzwipes extolling violence takes another breed, people w/out money sense. Your argument is lame. Dems/libs have no money sense.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No.

The age old adage:

Sure is holding true.

It takes $$$$ for voter fraud. Operatives, organization, etc... Brute force azzwipes extolling violence takes another breed, people w/out money sense. Your argument is lame. Dems/libs have no money sense.

Your head's like a fortune cookie isn't it?

Lot of possible random thoughts that could come out, but the possibility of getting something useful or an actual fortune is highly unlikely.

Do I also need to add "in bed" to the end of each of your thoughts?

Why continue to fight a battle you've already won months ago? Afraid of being labeled as illegitimate? Maybe Don thinks he needs to pickup where Barnum and Bailey left off?

That's just who Trump is, he can't let **** go no matter how insignificant. It's very annoying but it's also part of why he won. The establishment kept waiting for him to bow his head and beg for forgiveness after every outrageous thing he said, but he never did and that's what attracted so many people to him. As others have been pointing out, he's going to govern the same way he campaigned.

To me, 'crowd size' and 'popular vote' are the few tattered shreds that remain from the Hillary campaign; the only things the PastaJoe's of the world have left to grasp. Because they were so confident/arrogant pre-election, they are still in shock over the result and still dealing with the fallout from their bubble being shattered.

Lot of possible random thoughts that could come out, but the possibility of getting something useful or an actual fortune is highly unlikely.

:lol:

No. But nice comeback though. I am just stating the logical obvious. Dems are violent, Repubs money mongers... It takes $$$ to buy an election. You do know how our elections work, right? Peeps won't get out of bed without the do re me... But they will to fight! Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No.

The age old adage:

Sure is holding true.

Who do you think is paying for all those protestors?

So they have the money to bus these people in from different states to oppose pipelines/hb2/recalls/etcs, and have operatives whose sole purpose is to patrol internet forums/chat rooms to counter "fake news", but can't accomplish voter fraud in urban polling stations run by their people?