Spicer confirms the don thinks millions of illegals voted

Meathead

"Millons" of illegals voted for Hillary?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Did Millions of "illegals" vote in this election?

• Yes, millions of illegal votes were cast
    • No, thats absurdly wrong
    • Other, specify

well if thats what we are talking about then fine. if someone is eligible to vote in a local/state but not federal then yeah that would be illegal

once we get the semantics down id like to see if we have any chance approaching that 3.5 mil mark. ive heard cases on both sides, so far none of them are compelling. but we'll see

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we possibly put this issue of 'non-citizen' vs 'illegal' voting to bed once and for all?

any place our democracy has decided to give non-citizens the right to vote makes those votes NOT illegal. we may argue whether or not those individuals should be able to vote, i personally think they should not, but we cant call them 'illegal votes' bc they simply were not illegal

Our Constitution defines who is eligible to vote, and explicitly states that only citizens enjoy the privilidge. This was done for very logical reasons, as the purpose of our government, when established, working within the concept of a nation state, was to protect the rights and interests of it's people.

States do not enjoy the right to determine who is permitted to vote if their desires run counter to the Constitution.

Your position is essentially that anyone and everyone in the world has the right to vote in American elections, assuming they can smuggle themselves in. It's an absurd position to take.

i try to present myself entirely at face value with no pretexts, so i would appreciate it if you tried to take me that way

i openly admitted im no expert on this subject and asked for guidance on the rules and laws. if for whatever reason we are allowing non-citizens to vote then they are not illegal votes. if they are voting in elections that they are not supposed to then they are indeed illegal votes. and ive already stated i would prefer that no non-citizens ever vote, but its not important enough to me to spend energy taking a big stand on. i will defer to the rest of the electorate and their legislature on it

we need to stop splitting hairs and put the cards on the table. i just dont see how its possible anywhere near 3.5M 'illegal' votes were cast. it seems like a deflection that is ridiculous to even talk about. if the evidence ever emerges that validates that claim i will issue a retraction