Spicer confirms the don thinks millions of illegals voted

Meathead

"Millons" of illegals voted for Hillary?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Did Millions of "illegals" vote in this election?

• Yes, millions of illegal votes were cast
    • No, thats absurdly wrong
    • Other, specify

Who do you think is paying for all those protestors?

So they have the money to bus these people in from different states to oppose pipelines/hb2/recalls/etcs, and have operatives whose sole purpose is to patrol internet forums/chat rooms to counter "fake news", but can't accomplish voter fraud in urban polling stations run by their people?

So you're with Deranged?

While there may be some money in those protests, go with the simpler explanation. A bunch of unemployed SJWs can spend time anywhere without clean clothes and soap. Doesn't cost much to live on weed and Doritos.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they have the money to bus these people in from different states to oppose pipelines/hb2/recalls/etcs, and have operatives whose sole purpose is to patrol internet forums/chat rooms to counter "fake news", but can't accomplish voter fraud in urban polling stations run by their people?

So you're with Deranged?

If by that you mean informed, then it sounds like it. ;)

Though its existence was secret until last year, JTRIG quickly developed a distinctive profile in the public understanding, after documents from NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed that the unit had engaged in “dirty tricks” like deploying sexual “honey traps” designed to discredit targets, launching denial-of-service attacks to shut down Internet chat rooms, pushing veiled propaganda onto social networks and generally warping discourse online.

jtrig.png

https://theintercept.com/2015/06/22/controversial-gchq-unit-domestic-law-enforcement-propaganda/

More:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/18/hillary-superpac-coordination/

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

Edited by Deranged Rhino

So now it is "paid protesters"... You people are delusional.

For clarity (on my part), I'm not saying all the protesters, or even a high percentage of protesters, are paid. If you forced me to put a number on it it'd be under 5%.

The violent elements in most protests are usually (though not always) paid by some other actor and not in any way there because they believe in the cause.

These protests are professionally organized and funded. There are professional protesters in the country, who's job it is simply to protest for a fee. I've known some.

These protests are professionally organized and funded. There are professional protesters in the country, who's job it is simply to protest for a fee. I've known some.

Not most of the protestors. Don't fan the flames. Apparently there are operatives in our midst here at PPP.

What a horrible job that would be.

For clarity (on my part), I'm not saying all the protesters, or even a high percentage of protesters, are paid. If you forced me to put a number on it it'd be under 5%.

The violent elements in most protests are usually (though not always) paid by some other actor and not in any way there because they believe in the cause.

Interesting. Anybody have a beef with his 5% figure?

Not most of the protestors. Don't fan the flames. Apparently there are operatives in our midst here at PPP.

What a horrible job that would be.

No, not most of the protesters.

But it doesn't take many to set up a large protest. The women's march this past weekend was probably organized by as many as 500 people...and that's a huge number, and only because of the sheer number of different organizations that were coordinating. The traditional World Bank/IMF protests you could manage with less than 50 organizers, probably.

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

by Rowan Scarborough

Original Article

Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8, an approximation far short of President Trump’s estimate of up to 5 million illegal voters but supportive of his charges of fraud. Political scientist Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, has worked with colleagues to produce groundbreaking research on noncitizen voting, and this week he posted a blog in response to Mr. Trump’s assertion

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

by Rowan Scarborough

Original Article

Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8, an approximation far short of President Trump’s estimate of up to 5 million illegal voters but supportive of his charges of fraud. Political scientist Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, has worked with colleagues to produce groundbreaking research on noncitizen voting, and this week he posted a blog in response to Mr. Trump’s assertion

Washington Times, what, INFOWARS was busy?

Stealing Elections—The Danger of Voter Fraud
and the Fight for Election Integrity

Some excerpts:

It is highly likely that election results in recent years were affected by errors, inaccuracies, and outright crimes. What possible explanation can there be for the fact that in many US counties there are more registered voters than there are residents? Judicial Watch found this to be the case all across the country, including in Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Both Project Vote and ACORN have been linked to massive voter registration fraud. A total of seventy ACORN employees in twelve states have been convicted of voter registration fraud. As documented in a July 2009 report by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, of the 1.3 million registrations Project Vote/ACORN submitted in the 2008 election cycle, more than one-third were invalid.

The Obama administration’s attitude toward the problem of noncitizens voting was demonstrated in Florida, when the Justice Department filed a lawsuit in 2012 to stop the state’s efforts to comply with the NVRA by removing 53,000 registered voters who were dead—as well as an additional 2,700 noncitizens.

this is almost now become automated and you can be more effective setting up the situation than doing anything else.

Such as a comment I had mentioned to Buffalo Joe to troll with after trumps inauguration. To post a picture of all the US presidents than have someone else tag a bunch of feminine sites and reply that all of the presidents have been men of privilege.

and many of these 5% are especially adept at creating the narrative to their desired.

by Rowan Scarborough

Original Article

can we possibly put this issue of 'non-citizen' vs 'illegal' voting to bed once and for all?

any place our democracy has decided to give non-citizens the right to vote makes those votes NOT illegal. we may argue whether or not those individuals should be able to vote, i personally think they should not, but we cant call them 'illegal votes' bc they simply were not illegal

this of course would be completely separate from any real voter fraud. and i still dont see how theres any way in hell we could possibly even approach 350 thousand illegal votes, let alone 3.5 million. that sounds wholly absurd

what the !@#$ does that mean meat head?

maybe they can do so for local and state elections, but not federal elections, for one.

we can't call them illegal votes, it hurts too many people. lets call them workplace violent.