This should be fun.

MAJBobby

What would you rather have  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you rather have.

• Bills with a championship, but had to "cheat" to win it.
    • Bills play fair and Never win a Championship

Which would you rather have.

Bills SB Champs (but "cheated" to win it) or Never win that title but always played fair.

Give me the Championship baby

I would be looking for every freaking loophole that some will call "cheating" ans exploit the heck out of it for a competitive advantage (ala Pats)

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or even SpyGate or BountyGate or any freaking thing the NFL adds Gate to anymore

I'll accept a Spygate style tainted championship as long as its followed by several more to cast aside any notion that we never would have won the first one without cheating.

BountyGate wasn't even that scandalous, in my opinion. If money wasn't involved and Greggo wasn't caught on tape, then it would've been hurting people for the joy of hurting people which is totally fine in the NFL.

not about them its about me

and i dont like the cascading negative effects of rationalizing cheating at our hightest levels, including our competitive entertainment. heck i wouldnt like it in little league, its exponentially more damaging at the nfl level

they would be dead to me as long as it continued

To me I guess it would depend on the nature of the "cheating". There are some pretty silly rules in the NFL and if they broke one of those, then I'm OK with it. If the "cheating" resulted in winning where they legitimately would have otherwise lost, then winning wouldn't mean anything because it would be tainted.