Rapoport: Hints that Bills Are Likely to Keep Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally did the math by looking through the individual TD's and FG's for the 13 games that had TT and ALynn. You are 100% incorrect and that is a fact. The Offense produced 25.9 points per game with that combo.

Per Hondo:

Cards 33 (-7 D TD, 26)

Pats 16

Rams 30 (-7 D TD, 23)

49ers 45

Fins 25

Pats 25

Hawks 25

Bengals 16

Jags 28

Raiders 24

Steelers 20

Browns 33

Fins 31

337 Total Offensive Points over 13 Games = 25.92 Points Per Game

is 25.9 good though?

is 25.9 good though?

I'm guessing you're being sarcastic, but better safe than sorry...

You're right. They scored 25.9 points per game. That is factoring out the 2 games with Roman and the 1 game with EJ/Cardale, as well as all Defensive and ST touchdowns. Even if I don't remove those from any other teams that still makes us the 8th best scoring offense in the league. 0.1 PPG behind Oakland and 0.2 PPG ahead of Indianapolis.

I personally did the math by looking through the individual TD's and FG's for the 13 games that had TT and ALynn. You are 100% incorrect and that is a fact. The Offense produced 25.9 points per game with that combo.

Per Hondo:

Cards 33 (-7 D TD, 26)

Pats 16

Rams 30 (-7 D TD, 23)

49ers 45

Fins 25

Pats 25

Hawks 25

Bengals 16

Jags 28

Raiders 24

Steelers 20

Browns 33

Fins 31

337 Total Offensive Points over 13 Games = 25.92 Points Per Game

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191825-tt-gets-probowl-invite/?view=findpost&p=4234052

I have no doubt there was a Buffalo-area fortune teller sitting alongside Brandon since he was told they are "determining" futures.

#analytics

:lol: #awesome

According to some on here Brady put up a LOT of Garbage time points this weekend.

not bad :beer:

how someone can do that and think they would be taken seriously is beyond me

Heretic actually

Is there a suggestion here that only the Bills score points in "garbage time?"

No, the Bills ONLY score points in garbage Time. see ? its easy

That analysis is 100% completely worthless. Even if you take the conclusion that the Bills scored 20.4 PPG as legit (which it is not), how does that rank among the league? That could be the #1 scoring offense for all I know when you remove subjective garbage time scores from every team in the league.

You say 20.4 PPG as if its some negative thing yet you literally only have a single data point.

That analysis is 100% completely worthless. Even if you take the conclusion that the Bills scored 20.4 PPG as legit (which it is not), how does that rank among the league? That could be the #1 scoring offense for all I know when you remove subjective garbage time scores from every team in the league.

You say 20.4 PPG as if its some negative thing yet you literally only have a single data point.

Don't you know the Bills are the only team in the NFL that scores garbage time points? All other teams only score when its less than 14 points difference and over 10 minutes left in the game...

I like Taylor as a bridge but with an incentive contract. If not a cheaper bridge will save cap space to keep FAs and get a FA O RT.

Even Fitzy would be ok if the price is right. It's a gamble to get a Carr or Dak so it's possible.

As long as Brady is playing , a cheap bridge would do .

Edited by ALF

Hey bud... Are you going to respond with anything smart? Are you working on the garbage time for all teams or something? Just you haven't said anything in a while.

Have better things to do than argue with ignorant clowns everyday. K skippy! :thumbsup:

I feel like we should actually score more in garbage time - but we had playcalls that prohibited us from doing so.