Rapoport: Hints that Bills Are Likely to Keep Tyrod Taylor

No, i've already argued my stance enough. In the end it just becomes a game to you idiots that have to be right with everything you say.

Ignorance is bliss!

Dude, it's fine to have an opinion. It's fine to disagree. But it's uncool to attack other people.

We're all Buffalo Bills fans - brothers in arms, comrades in mutual suffering. It's bad enough we have to face the disappointment of games lost and opportunities missed. Life hands us enough misery, we don't need to add to it with personal attacks.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i've already argued my stance enough. In the end it just becomes a game to you idiots that have to be right with everything you say.

Ignorance is bliss!

Hahahaha I see youre still hiding behind your hilariously silly "I don't have to do it for all teams, it wasnt a comparison" argument...yet you used rankings in your post which by very definition is a comparison.

Now when people challenge you on your non sense, you just name call and dismiss their requests for you to apply that skewed logic to all teams because if you did, the Bills would be right back in the top 3 to 7 in the rankings again.

I guess you have a lot of free time considering backing out all those scores and production points in the Bills is a complete waste of time if you don't do it for all teams to see how it stacks up. And honestly, it would all be a waste of time anyway because you are just using your biased skewed opinion to try and discredit and devalue as much Bills production as you can to sell your negative narrative on a TT led offense. And I am sure you wouldn't even come close to applying the same scrutiny to other teams because all that would do is disprove the false point you are trying to make.

I actually regret giving you props and kudos for at least initially trying to use data...all you did was go on to prove the data to be worthless drivel and just another attempt at creating false information to create a false picture to sell your anti TT agenda. So I take my kudos and beer emoticon back lmao

Edited by Alphadawg7

This.

Dude, it's fine to have an opinion. It's fine to disagree. But it's uncool to attack other people.

We're all Buffalo Bills fans - brothers in arms, comrades in mutual suffering. It's bad enough we have to face the disappointment of games lost and opportunities missed. Life hands us enough misery, we don't need to add to it with personal attacks.

This whole !@#$ing comment.

Hahahaha I see youre still hiding behind your hilariously silly "I don't have to do it for all teams, it wasnt a comparison" argument...yet you used rankings in your post which by very definition is a comparison.

Now when people challenge you on your non sense, you just name call and dismiss their requests for you to apply that skewed logic to all teams because if you did, the Bills would be right back in the top 3 to 7 in the rankings again.

I guess you have a lot of free time considering backing out all those scores and production points in the Bills is a complete waste of time if you don't do it for all teams to see how it stacks up. And honestly, it would all be a waste of time anyway because you are just using your biased skewed opinion to try and discredit and devalue as much Bills production as you can to sell your negative narrative on a TT led offense. And I am sure you wouldn't even come close to applying the same scrutiny to other teams because all that would do is disprove the false point you are trying to make.

I actually regret giving you props and kudos for at least initially trying to use data...all you did was go on to prove the data to be worthless drivel and just another attempt at creating false information to create a false picture to sell your anti TT agenda. So I take my kudos and beer emoticon back lmao

Thanks for making my point. :thumbsup:

I personally did the math by looking through the individual TD's and FG's for the 13 games that had TT and ALynn. You are 100% incorrect and that is a fact. The Offense produced 25.9 points per game with that combo.

Per Hondo:

Cards 33 (-7 D TD, 26)

Pats 16

Rams 30 (-7 D TD, 23)

49ers 45

Fins 25

Pats 25

Hawks 25

Bengals 16

Jags 28

Raiders 24

Steelers 20

Browns 33

Fins 31

337 Total Offensive Points over 13 Games = 25.92 Points Per Game

Good addition. But you're missing something.

They didn't have TT and ALynn. They had TT and ALynn and McCoy and Incognito and Cordy Glenn and Clay and Gillislee and I could go on and on. They generally had 11 guys on the field at a time, though there were a few exceptions.

People want to pretend that points scored is a QB stat. It very much isn't.

If anything it's a stat for the whole offense, and yet also has a 20 - 30% defense and STs component thrown in for field position and number of drives and points scored by the defense and STs and so on.

And as I've pointed out before, the Bills scored 29 rushing TDs and 17 by passing ... in a league in which not a single other team scored more rush TDs than pass TDs.

The defense was bad this year. The passing game was also not good. Thank goodness our run game was excellent.

Edited by Thurman#1

Good addition. But you're missing something.

They didn't have TT and ALynn. They had TT and ALynn and McCoy and Incognito and Cordy Glenn and Clay and Gillislee and I could go on and on. They generally had 11 guys on the field at a time, though there were a few exceptions.

People want to pretend that points scored is a QB stat. It very much isn't.

If anything it's a stat for the whole offense, and yet also has a 20 - 30% defense and STs component thrown in for field position and number of drives and points scored by the defense and STs and so on.

And as I've pointed out before, the Bills scored 29 rushing TDs and 17 by passing ... in a league in which not a single other team scored more rush TDs than pass TDs.

The defense was bad this year. The passing game was also not good. Thank goodness our run game was excellent.

Due to alternating posessions after a score.......it's hard to throw a lot of TD's when you are regularly running the ball into the end zone. :flirt:

Taylor is a huge part of their running game........adds about 1,000 yards and maybe 10-12 more TD's to it between his own running and his additional impact with the run-pass-run option he provides.

The poor passing game this year was mainly due to Sammy being on IR or useless for about a dozen games total.......that caused a ypa drop in Taylor from 8.0 in 2015 to 6.9 in 2016........and yet Taylor kept getting the ball in the end zone.

Due to alternating posessions after a score.......it's hard to throw a lot of TD's when you are regularly running the ball into the end zone. :flirt:

Taylor is a huge part of their running game........adds about 1,000 yards and maybe 10-12 more TD's to it between his own running and his additional impact with the run-pass-run option he provides.

The poor passing game this year was mainly due to Sammy being on IR or useless for about a dozen games total.......that caused a ypa drop in Taylor from 8.0 in 2015 to 6.9 in 2016........and yet Taylor kept getting the ball in the end zone.

1,000 yards? And 10 - 12 more touchdowns? Wow, I had no idea. And of course neither did anyone else but the guy who made it up off the top of his head, which would be you. Where'd you get that figure? Oh, yeah, thin air. Some people would call that complete bull ****, and now that I think about it, I'm one of them. He gets credit for the amount he ran, and the TDs he got running. After that you're simply making up figures that you happen to like.

I bet that you didn't know that the run game helped the pass game by 2,000 yards. I came up with that figure the same place you came up with yours.

The run game helped the pass game a hell of a lot more than the pass game helped the run game. That's how it works when the run game is the most efficient one in the league and the pass game is the 26th most efficient. Teams don't line up with the idea that they're going to try to take away your weaknesses. It's very much the opposite.

And Taylor really didn't get the ball in the end zone that much, looking at the pass game. Opposing defenses loved it when Tyrod threw the ball, because the pass game simply wasn't that productive. That's why we kept hearing "Make him be a quarterback."

Edited by Thurman#1

1,000 yards? And 10 - 12 more touchdowns? Wow, I had no idea. And of course neither did anyone else but the guy who made it up off the top of his head, which would be you. Where'd you get that figure? Oh, yeah, thin air. Some people would call that complete bull ****, and now that I think about it, I'm one of them. He gets credit for the amount he ran, and the TDs he got running. After that you're simply making up figures that you happen to like.

I bet that you didn't know that the run game helped the pass game by 2,000 yards. I came up with that figure the same place you came up with yours.

The run game helped the pass game a hell of a lot more than the pass game helped the run game. That's how it works when the run game is the most efficient one in the league and the pass game is the 26th most efficient. Teams don't line up with the idea that they're going to try to take away your weaknesses. It's very much the opposite.

And Taylor really didn't get the ball in the end zone that much, looking at the pass game. Opposing defenses loved it when Tyrod threw the ball, because the pass game simply wasn't that productive. That's why we kept hearing "Make him be a quarterback."

it's the old run sets up the pass or pass sets up the run argument.