"I'm Not a Democrat Anymore"

i never heard that but its certainly possible. i also didnt despise him simply bc he was a democrat so i wasnt paying much attention to the partisan gossip columns that always flourish when the rival party wins

obama does use his charm, but so did the little dummy. as a guy i think i would have like jr, but lets face it hes a stupid person. hes another that got there with a silver spoon, this one more political than monetary. i dont think jr deserved the job bc he was dumb and incompetent. obama didnt deserve it bc he was too green and didnt earn a second term. and donald doesnt deserve bc hes a filthy rich dick of a human

ive seen the donald for many years and i dont like the donald. im sure hes not all bad but i wouldnt associate with him. and i certainly wouldnt trust him to be honest and fair, i simply dont think thats him. so i absolutely dont want a man like that with the most powerful job in the world, jesus

fortunately i dont think hes racist so im not concerned about him fubaring the country that way. thats actually us thats f***ing that up, not him. so i guess thats something to build hope on. sigh

you first

if youre such an expert i would appreciate your expanding my horizons. remember, i havent been back here for more than a few weeks. i didnt lurk on this forum so all i know is that you appear to be fairly reasonabe intelligent man on football matters

if you dont feel like rehashing all you prior work here i understand, but i would appreciate if you tried not to talk down to me like you did. just say that. this is not going to be a one way conversation

I'm just going to let the DC-Tom-bot deal with you from now on. You're not worth the effort.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never heard that but its certainly possible. i also didnt despise him simply bc he was a democrat so i wasnt paying much attention to the partisan gossip columns that always flourish when the rival party wins

obama does use his charm, but so did the little dummy. as a guy i think i would have like jr, but lets face it hes a stupid person. hes another that got there with a silver spoon, this one more political than monetary. i dont think jr deserved the job bc he was dumb and incompetent. obama didnt deserve it bc he was too green and didnt earn a second term. and donald doesnt deserve bc hes a filthy rich dick of a human

ive seen the donald for many years and i dont like the donald. im sure hes not all bad but i wouldnt associate with him. and i certainly wouldnt trust him to be honest and fair, i simply dont think thats him. so i absolutely dont want a man like that with the most powerful job in the world, jesus

fortunately i dont think hes racist so im not concerned about him fubaring the country that way. thats actually us thats f***ing that up, not him. so i guess thats something to build hope on. sigh

you first

if youre such an expert i would appreciate your expanding my horizons. remember, i havent been back here for more than a few weeks. i didnt lurk on this forum so all i know is that you appear to be fairly reasonabe intelligent man on football matters

if you dont feel like rehashing all you prior work here i understand, but i would appreciate if you tried not to talk down to me like you did. just say that. this is not going to be a one way conversation

you didn't hear that because you quite simply are talking out of your ass because you believe everything Nancy grace told you.

Did you know Obama smokes daily? Legit smokes. But... the media decided it was in our best interest to not know that so we don't promote smoking. Well, after the Obama campaign requested that because they didn't want to show weakness.

<insert the NBC the more ya know graphic... >

http://uspostman.com/2017/01/15/celebrities-call-total-hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

“We’re calling for a general strike that would include every single person involved in making motion pictures in Hollywood, starting with the actors and celebrities themselves and encompassing companies in charge of making props, movie memorabilia and even souvenir shops,” a spokesperson for the Refuse Racism group told The New York Times. “It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around.”

Asked to elaborate on why the group is targeting Hollywood out of all the industries in the country as their bargaining chip, the spokesperson argued that Hollywood “is, simply put, the base of the entire modern American culture. It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. And think about what happens when you destroy the foundation of a house. It comes crashing down, right? Well, that’s exactly what’s going to happen to America unless Donald Trump realizes how real the danger of that actually is, and chooses to step down as President of his own free will. And while we’re on the subject, between you and me – nobody wants Hollywood to stop doing its thing, but this is a necessary move.”

http://uspostman.com/2017/01/15/celebrities-call-total-hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

“We’re calling for a general strike that would include every single person involved in making motion pictures in Hollywood, starting with the actors and celebrities themselves and encompassing companies in charge of making props, movie memorabilia and even souvenir shops,” a spokesperson for the Refuse Racism group told The New York Times. “It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around.”

Asked to elaborate on why the group is targeting Hollywood out of all the industries in the country as their bargaining chip, the spokesperson argued that Hollywood “is, simply put, the base of the entire modern American culture. It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. And think about what happens when you destroy the foundation of a house. It comes crashing down, right? Well, that’s exactly what’s going to happen to America unless Donald Trump realizes how real the danger of that actually is, and chooses to step down as President of his own free will. And while we’re on the subject, between you and me – nobody wants Hollywood to stop doing its thing, but this is a necessary move.”

I've said it before but it bears repeating because Hollywood is simply too stupid to connect the dots.

What happened the last time Hollywood went on strike?

Reality TV.

Whose profile was elevated globally becausee of the birth of Reality TV?

Donald Trump.

It's amazing to me just how stupid the left constantly shows itself to be.

I've said it before but it bears repeating because Hollywood is simply too stupid to connect the dots.

What happened the last time Hollywood went on strike?

Reality TV.

Whose profile was elevated globally becausee of the birth of Reality TV?

Donald Trump.

It's amazing to me just how stupid the left constantly shows itself to be.

What don't you get about this?

"It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. And think about what happens when you destroy the foundation of a house. It comes crashing down, right?"

Without Hollywood we would have no culture.

What don't you get about this?

"It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. And think about what happens when you destroy the foundation of a house. It comes crashing down, right?"

Without Hollywood we would have no culture.

Well, clearly you don't understand.

Hollywood is the glue holding the country together. Without Two Broke Girls and NCIS: Billings, Montana we'd have nothing holding society together.

That's right. The Big Bang Theory is the only thing standing between us and anarchy.

Edited by DC Tom

Hollywood is the glue holding the country together. Without Two Broke Girls and NCIS: Billings, Montana we'd have nothing holding society together.

That's right. The Big Bang Theory is the only thing standing between us and anarchy.

Hey, without Ed Asner and Lena Dunham's relevancy we would just crumble as a country.

The murder rate in Chicago would be lower if more people simply watched Agents of Shield.

True story...

:lol::lol:

I sense the sarcasm and agree but can't find NCIS: Billings, Montana in my listings anywhere. Can you point me in the right direction? It sounds awesome.

So does the general strike include celebrities housekeepers, bodyguards, and drivers? And what about the pilot who flies Leonardo DiCaprio around the world on a private jet so he can warn us of the dangers of fossil fuels?

I don't think they've thought this one thru

There's no way we can be one country, if people like this are going to be so divisive.

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum...

Candidates aspiring to take over as chairman of the Democratic National Committee met Monday night to discuss what went wrong in 2016 and how to get the party back on track.

Early into the event the candidates gravitated toward a particular scapegoat for the party’s poor showing in November: Political consultancies owned by white people.

“We have to stop, particularly with the consultants,” said the chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, Jaime Harrison. “You cannot come to the DNC and get a contract and the only minority face you have is the person answering the phone.”

Minority consultants “need to get the same resources that the white consultants have gotten,” said a Fox News analyst and candidate for the chairmanship, Jehmu Greene. "The DNC did a piss poor, pathetic job" attracting minorities, she said.

Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement.

The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly.

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.

“This is life and death” she emphasized. “I am a human being trying to do good work and I can’t do it without y’all. So please, please, please, get ahold of me. Sally at we-the-dnc.org. I need schooling so I can go school the other white people.”

Another candidate said black Americans are now living with “justified fear” of being killed after Donald Trump was elected president.