"I'm Not a Democrat Anymore"

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/01/22/chelsea-handler-nixes-two-party-politics-im-not-democrat-anymore.html

I can only imagine how this piece of human garbage would have reacted if ANYONE had used similar quotes about a Democrat First Lady or President.

Keep it up, libs...

Trump brought up the issue of his penis size in a national debate, so it's fair game. Trump brought that on himself.

At least the libs are starting to fight back instead of being p*ssies... Trump made us all human garbage! He went low... Now we all gotta go low! Why should he get mercy and respect now that he did what ever he did to win. That's exactly what his kind wants, that is what a bully does.

Keep it up libs! No quarter!

There are no rules now. The establishment is dead?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/01/22/chelsea-handler-nixes-two-party-politics-im-not-democrat-anymore.html

I can only imagine how this piece of human garbage would have reacted if ANYONE had used similar quotes about a Democrat First Lady or President.

Keep it up, libs...

So !@#$in sick of this "she's (Clinton) the most qualified person in history to be president." She just sucks as a candidate, If you want to win elections, put up a better candidate. For chrissake people need to get a grip, you lost because the woman running the DNC did everything in her power to make sure Hilary was the nominee. This in spite of the fact she's not electable. I know lots of people who detest Trump and didn't vote for him, and they will still say they can't stand Hilary. Think that has a little impact on the election?

Edited by horned dogs

So !@#$in sick of this "she's (Clinton) the most qualified person in history to be president." She just sucks as a candidate, If you want to win elections, put up a better candidate. For chrissake people need to get a grip, you lost because the woman running the DNC did everything in her power to make sure Hilary was the nominee. This in spite of the fact she's not electable. I know lots of people who detest Trump and didn't vote for him, and they will still say they can't stand Hilary. Think that has a little impact on the election?

If you want to be President you need to be able to run a campaign to get elected-bottom line. Otherwise why the hell should I want you as my leader.

Myself. But I have a moral, ethical, philosophical understanding... Moral compass. There was a lesser of two evils. People were just too damn selfish and protest vote. People who voted for Obama voted for Trump. Resolve that phucked up thinking.

I get that people aren't sold on or don't like Trump. However, when you say that you really like Clinton as a candidate or a President, you flush whatever credibility you might earn right down the crapper.

You mean the person that got three million more votes? You realize that not everyone, or even a majority of people, have Hillary Hate Syndrome, right?

I get that people aren't sold on or don't like Trump. However, when you say that you really like Clinton as a candidate or a President, you flush whatever credibility you might earn right down the crapper.

Yep.

You mean the person that got three million more votes? You realize that not everyone, or even a majority of people, have Hillary Hate Syndrome, right?

People that have an philosophical understanding. AKA: Non-deplorable.

Trump brought up the issue of his penis size in a national debate, so it's fair game. Trump brought that on himself.

Yes, and that is such an important topic to consider.

When the left can acknowledge that the federal government needs to prioritize fiscal responsibility, the economy and jobs, border security, national security and the cost of health care and do so in some fashion other than tax more, spend more and cry racism - there will be a chance of regaining some credibility. The Democrat platform and methods of approaching their obsolete agenda are very old and tired ways.

Trump won't win on personality or style, but he is at least planning to address the big federal government issues. I'll take bluntness and a cruder approach if it means getting some big important **** done.

Just enough to not win the election by the rules set forth going into the election. It is the electoral college.

We gained more yards than they did! we should have won.

You think strategies might change a bit if it was the popular vote not the electoral college.

Jeez. People get over it you lost.

I'm an independent and I voted for Hilary(held my nose). So don't give me the I'm a Trump lover.

Edited by horned dogs

Keep it up, libs...

I love how she says "This is America, no one should tell anyone what to do" and then goes on explains....incoherently.....why we aren't far enough to the left. Like the left doesn't tell people what to do.

If there were more women protesting on Saturday than persons who attended the inauguration on Friday, is Donald Trump still President?

I love how she says "This is America, no one should tell anyone what to do" and then goes on explains....incoherently.....why we aren't far enough to the left. Like the left doesn't tell people what to do.

Move far enough left and there is chaos... How much more free can one be?

Its a !@#$ing joke when EII agrees with Tibershit. It's like crossing the streams of full retard.

You know my politics... I am far left. Yet, live conservatively.