"I'm Not a Democrat Anymore"

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and that is such an important topic to consider.

When the left can acknowledge that the federal government needs to prioritize fiscal responsibility, the economy and jobs, border security, national security and the cost of health care and do so in some fashion other than tax more, spend more and cry racism - there will be a chance of regaining some credibility. The Democrat platform and methods of approaching their obsolete agenda are very old and tired ways.

Trump won't win on personality or style, but he is at least planning to address the big federal government issues. I'll take bluntness and a cruder approach if it means getting some big important **** done.

It wasn't a left winger that started this thread and gave this nobody importance here. Who gives a crap what this person says?

I missed where ANY candidates this past election committed treason.

You didn't miss it. Just asking where they draw the line @ "win at all cost."

Surely if Trump knew he benefitted from the Russians "pushing" the election... Would he have said anything? That is like asking if Belicheat happened to have his headset dialed into the opposition's communications... Would he say anything? You know, both Belicheat and Trump are the hardest workers out there! :D

Anyway, just asking where people draw the line.

It wasn't a left winger that started this thread and gave this nobody importance here. Who gives a crap what this person says?

Yeah... And what does "keep it up libs" mean? Like, ooooo you are so dead? No milk and cookies before bed?

So !@#$in sick of this "she's (Clinton) the most qualified person in history to be president." She just sucks as a candidate, If you want to win elections, put up a better candidate. For chrissake people need to get a grip, you lost because the woman running the DNC did everything in her power to make sure Hilary was the nominee. This in spite of the fact she's not electable. I know lots of people who detest Trump and didn't vote for him, and they will still say they can't stand Hilary. Think that has a little impact on the election?

I agree. She was a flawed candidate, and ran a bad campaign. Just like Al Gore versus Bush. Would she be a better POTUS than Trump? Probably. She's really smart. Was she my choice? Nope. The problem with Trump is that the people around him are no more qualified to run the country than he is. I remember speaking with a nurse once (a Republican), who told me she recognized signs of Alzheimer's in Reagan when he was running...it worried her but she felt comfortable that he had smart, qualified people on his team. Only an idiot would make that claim about the Trump administration.

I agree. She was a flawed candidate, and ran a bad campaign. Just like Al Gore versus Bush. Would she be a better POTUS than Trump? Probably. She's really smart. Was she my choice? Nope. The problem with Trump is that the people around him are no more qualified to run the country than he is. I remember speaking with a nurse once (a Republican), who told me she recognized signs of Alzheimer's in Reagan when he was running...it worried her but she felt comfortable that he had smart, qualified people on his team. Only an idiot would make that claim about the Trump administration.

She's also really paranoid, secretive, and opportunistic.

Smart, but paranoid...basically, Nixon with breasts.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/01/22/chelsea-handler-nixes-two-party-politics-im-not-democrat-anymore.html

I can only imagine how this piece of human garbage would have reacted if ANYONE had used similar quotes about a Democrat First Lady or President.

Keep it up, libs...

Probalby the most embarrassing part of her rant is that she somehow has convinced herself that the first thing Trump is going to do is to take away all choices women have about their bodies.

If she and all the other women in this country REALLY cared about women's rights, you'd think they'd discuss what happens to women in the ME.

I guess not all female lives matter.

Probalby the most embarrassing part of her rant is that she somehow has convinced herself that the first thing Trump is going to do is to take away all choices women have about their bodies.

If she and all the other women in this country REALLY cared about women's rights, you'd think they'd discuss what happens to women in the ME.

I guess not all female lives matter.

The left doesn't report to logic.

The left subscribes to a victim hierarchy in which Muslims are higher up on the list of oppressed than women are.

If ever a transgendered, gay, disabled, black, Hispanic, female, Muslim, refugee were to emerge they would be named God-king.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The left doesn't report to logic.

The left subscribes to a victim hierarchy in which Muslims are higher up on the list of oppressed than women are.

If ever a transgendered, gay, disabled, black, Hispanic, female, Muslim, refugee were to emerge they would be named God-king.

The gays are done. They barely qualify anymore as brothers in the struggle.

Edited by FireChan

well shes right about the divisiveness and the two-party system being thoroughly broken. its why i have never joined a political party

wisdom resides in the center. always has, always will

what shes not right about is donald being a racist. he just isnt. hes a boorish, misogynist, selfish, stupid, piece of ѕhit of a man. but hes not racist. we dont get to lump in racist just bc hes a piece of crap. the fact that most of the population thinks that he is is a reflection on how badly we have broken the whole racism thing in this country

sigh

i didnt say that

i realize im new to this forum but ive been through this so many times over the years that im tired of repeating myself. its like shoveling ѕhit against the tide

but i will do so for this point

wisdom indeed does and always will reside in the center. that doesnt mean you put a finger in the wind and choose the middle position. it means you examine both sides, see what merits their argument has, what biases they may hold, and try to see if there is an amalgamation of the two that makes sense. one side certainly can be right at any particular time as the ebb and flow of ideas and standards evolves over time. but usually the wisest perspective is going to incorporate elements of both polar opposites