Steelers team hotel evacuated due to false fire alarm

YoloinOhio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady had nothing to do with this, he didn't destroy his cell phone because of text messages he had with the fan he always destroys his cell phone when he get a new one.

Lol yes because this is such an isolated incident... again the steeers main reason for losing is they were outplayed. I will accept losing Bell as a valid excuse as well..

They failed upfront on both sides of the ball. They didn't adjust their defense and allowed Brady to dictate pace and coverages. Mike Mitchell went all Eric Weddle on that flea flicker. The cornerbacks looked lost on their zone responsibilities, then when they tried to play man Gay looked like he had cement shoes on.

Blah.

With the money and effort expended on winning in the NFL, you would think a team before a huge game would ensure against this sort of thing happening one way or the other.

Rent out the entirety of a small motel and guard it through the night with paid security? At some random location kind of near the stadium, but not really?

Or something like that other than staying in a nice hotel in a city center that can't effectively be locked down and which is widely known...it's just a matter of time before word gets out and the fire alarm goes off at 3:30am...

With the money and effort expended on winning in the NFL, you would think a team before a huge game would ensure against this sort of thing happening one way or the other.

Rent out the entirety of a small motel and guard it through the night with paid security? At some random location kind of near the stadium, but not really?

Or something like that other than staying in a nice hotel in a city center that can't effectively be locked down and which is widely known...it's just a matter of time before word gets out and the fire alarm goes off at 3:30am...

Or keep that information secret.

A Boston man described by his professional liar as a "die-hard Patriots fan" has pleaded not guilty to pulling a fire alarm that roused the visiting Pittsburgh Steelers from their hotel beds ahead of their playoff game against New England.

"I can only infer that he thought he was helping the Patriots. But, again, as I said, a moment ago he said the Patriots are so far superior than Pittsburgh they wouldn't need this kind of help anyway," attorney Francisco Napolitano said.

Anonymous source tells that Napolitano does not mind help for himself including Kraft paying legal Bills.

At one point police say Harrison stated "I'm drunk, I'm stupid, I'm a Pats fan."

Pretty obviously true.

Police say Harrison was found walking on the hotel property nearby.
"When I first spoke to him his eyes were clouding up in tears, you know? Like, 'What have I done?'" Napolitano said.

@chrisvillani44

"I'm drunk, I'm stupid, I'm a Pats fan" -- Dennis Harrison to police after being arrested for pulling a fire alarm at Steelers' hotel

Is he the CEO of the Department of Redundacy Department?

So is this Awake Gate?

It's time to get rid of the 'Gate' reference. It started when Nixon was president with the break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington DC at an office complex called Watergate.

It's time to get rid of the 'Gate' reference. It started when Nixon was president with the break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington DC at an office complex called Watergate.

I find it interesting that there may actually be some folks who do NOT know that, but I'm sure that's the case.

(Don't see a need to drop the "gate" though.)