Manziel is back! Sign him Doug!

FireChan

I never said you were NOT concerned about the product on the field, I said your were MORE concerned about media attention.

Your own statement seems to reflect that stance:

By your own admission, Manziel isn't likely to work out. So why do you want him? Media attention!

Hell, if media attention is what you want, why don't you lobby for the Bills to replace Frazier and Dennison with Rob Ryan and Art Briles.

That will generate some media attention.

Then they can put Johnny in the back field with another FA pick up named Ray Rice.

Oh, and work out a trade for Pac-Man Jones.

Think of all the media attention!!

But wait. To insure Cincy will trade Pac-Man to the Bills, the Bills should offer their entire draft picks for this year AND next year!

The Bills will suck for the "foreseeable" future, but the media attention! 24/7, on every sports channel and web site.

You would be down that, wouldn't you?

Thought so.

Feel better? If not, you can always go kick the dog....

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills take hundreds of players who aren't likely to work out.

So, for selecting players who aren't likely to work out, the Bills should use a criteria of how much media attention the signing creates?

Feel better? If not, you can always go kick the dog....

Dog kicking comes after cat skinning and child beating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can we stop trying to make a case for a certain player by linking to their highlight video? i could make a seriously convincing JP Losman highlight video with some rap music in the background and you'd think he was Unitas.

I didn't link a highlight video.

Can we stop not reading posts?

December 29th 2016 Drunk Manziel parties in Miami-

What's todays date?

His family has inherited millions I don't think he cares enough about playing football. He's 24 and bored

This ^ He is basically more interested in being a male Kardashian or something. I'm also not even convinced that he's actually "addict". He seems more like a young rich party guy who possibly uses this term an excuse for his behavior. Only he can really know that, so I'm not really reaching any conclusions. I'm just saying that everything about the guy seems phoney. He says he wants to play football but has never done anything to show that to be the case. He hasn't matured a bit since he was drafted. There is nothing he has done that should make any team ready to give him a second chance.

Manziel was #LostintheSauce but now he's back.

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 3m3 minutes ago

Johnny Manziel tells me he has achieved sobriety without professional assistance, needs to maintain and wants to play #NFL. (1/3)

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 2m2 minutes ago

Manziel when I asked his next goal: "PLAY FOOTBALL. A pre season game, anything I don't care what it is..." (2/3)

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 3m3 minutes ago

Manziel: "Only need one team to believe in me and I'll do anything to make that a possibility.'' (3/3)

Former first rounder with gobs of potential who has off the field concerns who comes cheaply? Low risk high reward? That's right in Whaley's wheelhouse!

The MoneyTeam is back. People don't forget.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

I didn't link a highlight video.

Can we stop not reading posts?

Im new to this thread so maybe I missed something, but I was confused by this statement since there is a highlight video of Johnny in college in your original post.

Edited by Alphadawg7

He is a train wreck as a person. The guy is not worth the effort. I would sign Tebow over this guy.

He's done nothing that appear to indicate change either. It might also be different had he actually shown something on the field. What we did see out of him made it look like his game didn't translate well to the NFL. I'm sure that his off field issues and lack of work ethic impacted his play on the field. However, he didn't even really show any flashes of brilliance.