Manziel is back! Sign him Doug!

FireChan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have a Jay Cutler thread and a Manziel thread and you want both.

Well, he is consistent. Both are ****ty QBs, with highly questionable leadership abilities.

He probably wants the Bills to draft Chad Kelly.

Manziel was #LostintheSauce but now he's back.

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 3m3 minutes ago

Johnny Manziel tells me he has achieved sobriety without professional assistance, needs to maintain and wants to play #NFL. (1/3)

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 2m2 minutes ago

Manziel when I asked his next goal: "PLAY FOOTBALL. A pre season game, anything I don't care what it is..." (2/3)

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 3m3 minutes ago

Manziel: "Only need one team to believe in me and I'll do anything to make that a possibility.'' (3/3)

Former first rounder with gobs of potential who has off the field concerns who comes cheaply? Low risk high reward? That's right in Whaley's wheelhouse!

The MoneyTeam is back. People don't forget.

Gobs of potential is overstating it.

I think it would be a great move. He has enormous upside and at the very least a serviceable back up. Additionally, he would put Buffalo right back in the media spotlight. Nothing to lose... It is a win win. Get it done tomorrow.

He does not have enormous upside.

While I think having a sober Manziel in the NFL might be a good thing, let other team gamble with him.

I wouldn't want the 24/7 publicity of having him on the team. even less, being this McDermott's first years as our coach.

CFL...Johnny

I agree that would be an appropriate chance for him to show he can be disciplined, stay sober, and contribute to a team.

No, want him far away from the Bills.

Oh I'm fine with him being close to the Bills....specifically the Bills D, while he's QB for another team. "Meet the Meatball!"

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan