The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never took anything Trump said seriously and still don't, but why are you happy about this?

Where does it say he is happy? Trump sure is lucky to have inheriated a good economy. Remember how Obama was attacked for the economy he took over?

Amazing how less than 6 months into Trump's term, the economy rises and falls with every tweet. Yet every piece of bad economic news during 8 years of Obama's tenure was somehow Bush's fault

Obama did inherit a recession and he still got blamed for it, so mentioning Bush made the right's explode in anger. They called that bias to say Obama was not at fault. Trump has come into a pretty good situation, you agree?

Edited by Tiberius

Where does it say he is happy? Trump sure is lucky to have inheriated a good economy. Remember how Obama was attacked for the economy he took over?

Yes. I actually made out well on the cash for clunkers program. Obama was only attacked on Fox News and talk radio relentlessly because that's what they do, but the MSM continued to blame Bush (as if he had anything to do with the housing market crash) even after failed stimulus package.

Yes. I actually made out well on the cash for clunkers program. Obama was only attacked on Fox News and talk radio relentlessly because that's what they do, but the MSM continued to blame Bush (as if he had anything to do with the housing market crash) even after failed stimulus package.

So Fox and the right wing were just doing their job and MSNBC was blathering about nothing. Ok!

You are gloating over this?

Sucks to be anyone around you.

I never took anything Trump said seriously and still don't, but why are you happy about this?

a misunderstanding Why would that make me happy?

Donny's words - Willing

Jobs fluctuate all the time from month to month. 3 months though shows a trend.

Amazing how less than 6 months into Trump's term, the economy rises and falls with every tweet. Yet every piece of bad economic news during 8 years of Obama's tenure was somehow Bush's fault

Aint that a fact. a freaking tweet can send the stock market into a tizzy.

Relax fellas. Man you guys take **** too seriously.

Obama did inherit a recession and he still got blamed for it, so mentioning Bush made the right's explode in anger. They called that bias to say Obama was not at fault. Trump has come into a pretty good situation, you agree?

Who on earth blamed the recession on Obama? Good to see you're still posting bs lies.

I think he may have been referring to when the recession hit its lowest point 2 or 3 months into Barrys term.

It's a fool's errand to try to decypher gatorman's points. Nobody blamed Obama for the recession, but he certainly should take credit for the historically anemic recovery.

a misunderstanding Why would that make me happy?

Donny's words - Willing

Jobs fluctuate all the time from month to month. 3 months though shows a trend.

Aint that a fact. a freaking tweet can send the stock market into a tizzy.

Relax fellas. Man you guys take **** too seriously.

When you also start posting good economic news for Trump then we'll take you more seriously.

When you also start posting good economic news for Trump then we'll take you more seriously.

Gas prices are at their lowest in a long time.

Frump or circumstance?

the good news

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/raise-reasons-pay-rising-48484821

Eight years after the Great Recession ended, the economy is steadily churning out jobs, and the unemployment rate is at a 16-year low.

the bad news

a key measure of economic health — pay growth — still lags behind pre-recession norms.

Pay raises are another story, and a puzzling one. Analysts expect Friday's report to show that average hourly wages rose just 2.6 percent from a year earlier, according to data provider FactSet. That's well below the 3 percent to 3.5 percent average pay raises that have been typical in a healthy economy.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Why?

shady isn't terrible. he's just a bit of an on the rag kind of chick some times.

i never used that site, it was a basket of deplorables

there are about 6 of them that are great. i don't mind that guy asking best moment jerking off, favorite kind of lemon, etc etc thread starter but it gets ollllddddddddd sometimes.

but this place gets musty in an offseason. gotta roll the windows down when some come in.

go back.

Why?

Because if it still existed, we would have had a sudden and massive influx of dopes. We managed maybe a handful of quality posters, including some much needed perspective from the left, and that's invaluable; but the overwhelming majority of new posters are largely ignorant about the things they opine about. They've made the Dungeon almost as unreadable as they've made the main board.