The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why would I be trolling?  I'm calling you out for what was an overtly racist call-out.

What do you honestly think all these articles your posting prove?

That you're racist.  That's what they all say.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That you're racist.  That's what they all say.

No.

The fact that me using the term "well spoken" and believing that term was interconnected with the color of skin the person I was talking about was racist.

I like Amy Klobuchar  and liked Mitt Romney because they are well spoken and I don't like Donald Trump and didn't like W because they are well spoken.

And if you claim that saying that term in any capacity is racist, just label everyone in the world, including yourself, racist and get it over with.

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No.

The fact that me using the term "well spoken" and believing that term was interconnected with the color of skin the person I was talking about was racist.

I like Amy Klobuchar  and liked Mitt Romney because they are well spoken and I don't like Donald Trump and didn't like W because they are well spoken.

And if you claim that saying that term in any capacity is racist, just label everyone in the world, including yourself, racist and get it over with.

:wallbash:

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No.

So like I said before, you are saying the left is racist because that's exactly what they do, as evidenced by all those articles Tom posted, he was just pointing that fact out, but you don't seem to want to admit it

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No.

How is it possible that you’re this thick?

All the pieces that have been linked to you, several scholarly, and at least one a first hand accounting given by a black woman about what It means to call a black person “well spoken” go on to say that “well spoken” when said in that context implies that the black person speaking possesses a cultural whiteness (which encompasses proper diction and a strong volcabulary) which is preferable to a cultural blackness which does not, which shows inherent racial bias (IE racism).

There is no wiggle room here.

34 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No.

You labeled him racist first big feller.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

So like I said before, you are saying the left is racist because that's exactly what they do, as evidenced by all those articles Tom posted, he was just pointing that fact out, but you don't seem to want to admit it

I'm not saying anything about left or right.

Yes, lots of racist liberals are out there.

Lots of racist conservatives.

Racism abounds in our country in many ways.

What the hell does that have to do with the heart of his own racist accusation?

It's like you guys know the material but then fail the test when you have to put it to use.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm not saying anything about left or right.

Yes, lots of racist liberals are out there.

Lots of racist conservatives.

Racism abounds in our country in many ways.

What the hell does that have to do with the heart of his own racist accusation?

It's like you guys know the material but then fail the test when you have to put it to use.

How many more sources do you need to understand it's your racist material, not mine?

I bet you're not racist because you saw Black Panther, too?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How many more sources do you need to understand it's your racist material, not mine?

I bet you're not racist because you saw Black Panther, too?

Wow.  Well that's a stupid analogy.

I get that you're just trolling, which is fine and fun for you, I'm sure, but clearly you're incredibly focused on calling out what you perceive to be racism in others... so much so that you are lost in this phrase.

Read through all those damn articles you cite yourself.  

The words "well-spoken" and "articulate" are not themselves racist unless you exclusively use them with African Americans with feelings of amazement and bewilderment.

I use those words all the time.

The fact that you saw that word and it jumped out at you tells me there must be some amazement and bewilderment over a Black person being "articulate" and "well spoken" on your part.