Harrison is obviously juiced

+1 for roids

extending careers and making millions for clients since the 60s (in America) :thumbsup:

and movie stars who somehow go on "special diets" for roles and become jacked beyond belief due to their training...yeah right, lol

and movie stars who somehow go on "special diets" for roles and become jacked beyond belief due to their training...yeah right, lol

Everyone in Hollywood is on Trenbolone and HGH. Gain lean size and lose body fat. There's no "secret" to getting in amazing shape in 2 months for a role no matter what the latest workout fad is. Getting in good shape takes years of hard work...Unless you have a little help!

I don't think he juiced at all, his snap count is pretty low compared to a lot of other LB's. This year his snap count is at 56.12%, in 2015 it was at 55.09%, 2014 43.64%, in 2013 with the Bengals it was at 35.23% and in 2012 he was at 82.35%. He really hasn't been playing a significant amount of football since 2012. Go to his instagram page you can see the guy clearly is a gym rat, it's all he does.

If you are clever and diligent enough with your cover up to get away with it in todays game......whether you are James Harrison or Big Papi David Ortiz or Bartolo Colon..........you will get no criticism.

Seems like it. Maybe I just don't pay attention any more, but other than a couple baseball players each year, you almost never heard of someone getting busted for 'roids. It seems more NFL guys get busted for pot.

Edited by KD in CA

A really creepy thing is how teams start out bad. Green Bay goes 4-6, then win 8 in the row. They start out the year promising their families they won't take drugs, then when faced it with their career being over, they are drug addicts again. It's not just steroids either. Pain killers, amphetamines, marijuana, coupled with an awful diet makes pro athletes more abused than race horses

Dirty secrets of football:
High School: Playing 20 year olds
College: Recruiting all starts to sit on the bench
NFL: Drugs

And Fred Jackson was just an exceptional human, who beat the odds.

Are you actually comparing Fred to Harrison? Don't get me wrong, no one is above suspicion, but that is a serious reach. The kind of reach that feels like an agenda of some sort.

Harrison has the perfect body type 6'0" 275 plus he's bow legged and can use his leverage and superior strength to get below the tackles. Think most tackles are now 6'5" or taller and Harrison is so compact he just blows past them and really can bend to make himself lower. I'd run at him early and wear down his 38 year old legs.

Are you actually comparing Fred to Harrison? Don't get me wrong, no one is above suspicion, but that is a serious reach. The kind of reach that feels like an agenda of some sort.

​No, just pointing out that there are Bills players (some beloved) that aren't above suspicion. I didn't compare him directly to Harrison, either. The discussion seemed to be going towards a general PED discussion. No "agenda".

I love Fred.

Edited by HoF Watkins