Harrison is obviously juiced

How can Collinsworth spew out this garbage about Harrison spending so much to take care of himself. They should make Harrison pea in a cup every five hours this week.

Brady vs Harrison in the HGH Bowl next week.

Yup, he's been juicing for years and is referred to as HgHarrison by many. Gets his PEDs at the same Denver business as Peyton Manning did.

How can Collinsworth spew out this garbage about Harrison spending so much to take care of himself. They should make Harrison pea in a cup every five hours this week.

If you are clever and diligent enough with your cover up to get away with it in todays game......whether you are James Harrison or Big Papi David Ortiz or Bartolo Colon..........you will get no criticism.

If you are clever and diligent enough with your cover up to get away with it in todays game......whether you are James Harrison or Big Papi David Ortiz or Bartolo Colon..........you will get no criticism.[/quote

Thanx for the call out of Ortiz too. Can't believe this cheat is going to make the HOF.

If you are clever and diligent enough with your cover up to get away with it in todays game......whether you are James Harrison or Big Papi David Ortiz or Bartolo Colon..........you will get no criticism.[/quote

Thanx for the call out of Ortiz too. Can't believe this cheat is going to make the HOF.

Ortiz seems obvious to me. And there was smoke with him too (in that report that was never made official)

At least he didn't pull a Maybin and juice in college after the season ended so he could add 25 pounds of muscle and rock the combine. Had to stay clean in the NFL but couldnt juice so he dropped all the weight and couldnt play at all without the 'roids.

Harrison might be pushing it to stay in the league but at least he's not a con man.

Be curious to see what happens to this guy after football. Can't believe there won't be life-altering repercussions for whatever he's using. Father time always wins eventually..

Its not good for you?

You're right , it's not good for you. My point is that I believe HGH use is rampant in the NFL. This makes me believe that is no need to say that any one guy has an advantage by juicing. I think it's prevalent enough to the point where it's an equal playing field of juicing. As long as fans tune in and the league doesn't take testing seriously, it will remain this way. These guys don't keep magically getting bigger and faster from something in the air. I'm not saying everyone juices, or that some guys aren't gym rats. I'm just saying it's a huge problem, and Harrison would be far from the only guy juicing on that field.

he does piss alot, he complains about it in social media. He's got the same **** brady does, they can't detect it so far and might not ever.

Ortiz seems obvious to me. And there was smoke with him too (in that report that was never made official)

no doubt about it, baseball went hard after a few and let the rest slip through the cracks

Maybe he is, but this philosophy makes little sense to me. If he can juice so easily (which he probably can) why can't every other player do the same (which they probably do)? So I see no story here. I'm sure it's an equal playing field.

not everyone has the proper hookup and if you do you are probably pretty tight lipped about it. Don't ask, don't tell!