NFC Playoffs. Meat Packers v. South America's Team

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should get Aaron Rodgers. The Bills would be contenders if they got him.

+1000

:lol::lol: idiot, punch the wall like a normal person :doh:

Rodgers of course is the greatest, but Prescott was really impressive. You just shake your head at how other teams find these guys.

I'm convinced the Bills will never have another good QB. They just don't have any idea how to go about finding one.

And I'll admit, I feel bad for the Cowboys; they are a really good team.

Rodgers of course is the greatest, but Prescott was really impressive. You just shake your head at how other teams find these guys.

I'm convinced the Bills will never have another good QB. They just don't have any idea how to go about finding one.

You feel bad for the Cowboys? :doh:

Neither QB was an unknown secret. The way they were" found" was a team drafted them. The Bills haven't drafted many , and when they did it was the wrong guy. The Pack drafted Rodgers when they still had Favre, Dak was on the Bills radar , but Whaley decided he had to give away a pick to move up for Ragland . That and Adolphus Washington cost them a chance at Dak. They miss on all the QBs they don't draft as well as the few they do.

It's a lot of luck. It's been reported that the Cowboys liked Connor Cook better and would have taken him if he was available over Dak.

A very close friend of mine for the past 30 years (also the best man at my wedding) is a big Cowboys fan. I feel bad for him...

...but nobody else affiliated with that franchise. I cheered when Crosby's FG was good. I will continue to loathe that team to my grave.

I'm surprised that no one is questioning Garret's decision to eschew the free kick at the end of the first half. You gotta try it. He was worried about the Packers returning the free kick for a TD? That's right up there with Whisenpunt and 4th and stupid. You get a free shot at 3 points, you take it.

Jerry Jones wanted Paxton Lynch, settled for Prescott, and he only got on the field because Romo got hurt. It wasn't smarts, it was dumb luck. Edited by PromoTheRobot