NFC Playoffs. Meat Packers v. South America's Team

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe arguing semantics but Rodgers lifts the team around him season after season. If that's not good enough to be a 'franchise QB', then I dispute its meaning.

Sorry for the confusion, I think that he's a step beyond that. Stanford is a franchise QB for example. Rodgers may be the most talented ever. He's in a different tier (at least in terms of ability) from everybody.

Sorry for the confusion, I think that he's a step beyond that. Stanford is a franchise QB for example. Rodgers may be the most talented ever. He's in a different tier (at least in terms of ability) from everybody.

No apologies needed. Rodgers, imho, is scheme independent which is why I admire him as a QB. He deserves another ring but not sure if the Pack have the horses to stop the Falcons

Ha Ha!

@RealSkipBayless

Congratulations to Dak Prescott for again outplaying Aaron Rodgers, again holding off Romo and again performing like a clutch MVP.

Dak played well, but Rodgers was better. This was a GREAT game played by two very good teams. No need to stomp on anyone for this.

Bayless just says stuff to get reactions out of people. It's why ESPN got rid of him and it's why he's on a second-rate network that most people don't even get. Just ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

We should get Aaron Rodgers. The Bills would be contenders if they got him.

It's very possible that a lot of fans here would say he sucks because he doesn't run as well as Tyrod. And not because they love Tyrod. But rather because they just like to complain.

The real interesting question, with no answer possible that has any real veracity to it, is what Aaron Rodgers would have been like if he had been drafted by the Bills. Surely he wouldn't have got the coaching. Surely he would have been thrown into the fire as a rookie and not his fourth season. Eventually his talent would have rose to the top but I imagine it would more likely be the Steve Young trajectory, on another team, rather than the Bills having a franchise guy for 15 years. It's impossible to know.