Watkins retweets: does he want D. Watson?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Watson @ #10 please. He's not the guy. I hope he throws at the combine, but he probably wont. Even at his Pro Day you will see why he's not worth it.

Not being a doosh, well i am dooshbag but, why are you opposed to it? I havent seen him play enough to form a solid opinion.

Edited by Marty McFly

No Watson @ #10 please. He's not the guy. I hope he throws at the combine, but he probably wont. Even at his Pro Day you will see why he's not worth it.

That's not likely . The only guy in recent memory who's pro- day cost him in the draft was Bridgewater. The Pro- day is such a controlled thing in a familiar environment , it's actually stunning if a guy doesn't look good there. We don't really know if Watson will be good or not . Even the big buck execs get it wrong half the time.

I have nothing against Watson . That said it would be nice for the bills to get their hands on a qb that can succeed in the pocket. I look at Watson as a better version of Taylor . Taylor is limited and below average. Watson could be above average but still limited. It could be I am overly enamored with the proto Typical 6'4 plus 240 qb. I may be proven wrong. I guess what I am saying if it my call the traditional qb is the one I am taking my shot .

Watson aside do you think it is possible we could draft Rex's kid?

I would think that last thing Terry wants is Rex handing around the building. Rex isn;t the worst coach in the world but looking back Terry grabbed the girl with the biggest breasts then realized he had to live with her. Seems like the new guy is more his style

Drafting another Clemson player in Philadelphia would be pretty ironic. It would be kind of full circle, McDermott, Castillo, McCoy, Watkins and Lawson, that's an awful lot of dots connected!

The icing on the cake is if McDerott would reach out to Brian Dawkins (former Clemson player) and add him to his staff (secondary asst?).

That's not likely . The only guy in recent memory who's pro- day cost him in the draft was Bridgewater. The Pro- day is such a controlled thing in a familiar environment , it's actually stunning if a guy doesn't look good there. We don't really know if Watson will be good or not . Even the big buck execs get it wrong half the time.

Matt Barkley had a bad pro day too. It definitely cost him.

I would think that last thing Terry wants is Rex handing around the building. Rex isn;t the worst coach in the world but looking back Terry grabbed the girl with the biggest breasts then realized he had to live with her. Seems like the new guy is more his style

Wait a minute. We took Rex because of his manboobs?