New LB coach Bob Babich and the LB crew

YoloinOhio

We need a LB or 2 if we don't re-sign Zach Brown and to better fit a 4-3. I looked at the uFAs this year and besides AJ Klein who Mcdermott coached in Carolina, I looked at SD and Jax players since those are the last 2 places Babich coached. Only one is Manti Teo. He's had an ok 4 years in SD, don't think he played up to his 2nd round pick slot (and they traded up for him too). He has been hampered with injuries too. He's never been considered "fast" but he's instinctive.

Any other FA LBs we should go after for McDermott's scheme?

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/inside-linebacker/

Babich was LB coach in SD in 2016 and DC in Jax for a few years before that.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going to have to fit a round peg in a square whole with either Preston or Ragland. Then you need an athletic guy for the weak side and who knows they might try and fit Alexander there. So basically it's going to be a mess at LB. But hey at least we have a good DL

They are going to have to fit a round peg in a square whole with either Preston or Ragland. Then you need an athletic guy for the weak side and who knows they might try and fit Alexander there. So basically it's going to be a mess at LB. But hey at least we have a good DL

wouldnt alexander play strong side if resigned? And ragland or p brown dont fit the middle? Brown played there as a rookie and had his best year

We need a LB or 2 if we don't re-sign Zach Brown and to better fit a 4-3.

I wouldnt be surprised if they draft one but, Im sure Zach Brown is coming back, he already tweeted support for McDerm and Ragland can battle it out with Preston to play MLB. I think we are all throwing Ragland in the trash can wayy too soon. We havent even seen him in pre-season yet, dude was a beast in College note his accolades everyone is forgetting.

I wouldnt be surprised if they draft one but, Im sure Zach Brown is coming back, he already tweeted support for McDerm and Ragland can battle it out with Preston to play MLB. I think we are all throwing Ragland in the trash can wayy too soon. We havent even seen him in pre-season yet, dude was a beast in College note his accolades everyone is forgetting.

BADOL calls him Ragnuts...for what it's worth. I don't know if the guy will be good or not.

<p>

not ruling out Ragland at all and I think he will start. He looked great in TC before the injury and in coverage too. I am more or less assuming we will need to replace Zach Brown, Lorax or both. Edited by YoloinOhio

Wouldn't surprise me if we drafted one in the 1st or 2nd. I could see the Alabama LB (whose name escapes me and I'm too lazy to look up) falling to us at 10.

If the Bills spend 4 picks on linebackers in the 2016 and 2017 drafts we better field the best unit of linebackers in the NFL.

I'm shocked that you're crying, complaining or whining about something. #georgemcflyoftsw

ScottLaw is as dependable as the sun. I really don't know what he'll do if the Bills ever make the playoffs; he might spontaneously combust.

The Bills didn't waste a pick on Ragland. They just spent 3 picks on a 2 down linebacker in most schemes.

There is a chance that he slims down but I doubt he can do it this year coming off the ACL injury.

Ragland to me doesnt look big at all. Look at pics of him. Theres not much there to slim down.

Alexander should not be counted on as a starter. Last year was great but good teams move on. If Alexander wants to come back as a ST player and a backup fine.

Ragland will be fine. I liked the way Z. Brown played up until the snow games.

LB is the easiest position to find guys. Not worried about it to much.