New LB coach Bob Babich and the LB crew

YoloinOhio

Reuben Foster would be an instant impact LB. Possibly a star defensive player. I'd take him at 10 if he's there. Can play mike or will in 4-3, IMO.

Perfect fit for this system. It's a no brainer imo, unless they like one of the QBs.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SM already stated that he would mold the defense around our talent. Although he may look to acquire a LB to give us 4-3 flexibility,he's going to put the best players in the best opportunity to succeed, even if it means molding a defense around their strengths. That's not to say that the players we currently have may be able to fill 4-3 alignments.

Schwartz did it with Pettines scheme when he took over and had success. I don't see why SM can't.

Edited by dezertbill

SM already stated that he would mold the defense around our talent. Although he may look to acquire a LB to give us 4-3 flexibility,he's going to put the best players in the best opportunity to succeed, even if it means molding a defense around their strengths. That's not to say that the players we currently have may be able to fill 4-3 alignments.

Schwartz did it with Pettines scheme when he took over and had success. I don't see why SM can't.

A Good Coach could make our LBs work. Thats why last year was shame. we had a very good group out there and it got wasted. i think