Who will be our OC?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Musgrave is the only one left. Plus the Bills dont have a QB. If they keep Tyrod, maybe they can figure it out, but it wont matter now. The Offense will suck and the Defense can only hold so long before they just break from being on the field to long. The Bills are heading to 18 and more.

Musgrave is the only one left. Plus the Bills dont have a QB. If they keep Tyrod, maybe they can figure it out, but it wont matter now. The Offense will suck and the Defense can only hold so long before they just break from being on the field to long. The Bills are heading to 18 and more.

:lol:

And I'm not sure why...the more I read, OC for Adrian Peterson's 2,000 yard rushing season, just called a pretty damn good Offense in Oakland with a 3rd year QB being developed as a great QB...plus a number of other good nuggets on his resume. Other than him not being a "name", I don't understand why fans aren't warming on the idea of guy who just THIS YEAR, produced a well-balanced and prolific Offense in one of the best Divisons in the NFL.

The narrative is Oakland let him move on 'cuz he's an out of touch dufus.

Not sure I buy that

Interesting name.

Matt Nagy is an:

Andy Reid Disciple

Ready to move out on his own-- did some play calling this year for the first time this year

From Philly

Former QB working with QBs

I bet calls have already been placed but the delay is the Chiefs playoff game..(Speculation)

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article83104442.html

Edited by JoeF

Tom Clements?

Chip KELLY????

Chip Kelly as an OC and only an OC might be good. McDermott can punch him in the face, from one Irishman to another, if he gets out of line.

As an Irishman myself, I'm sick of these stereotypes. I'm going to punch someone right after I finish this drink.