Who will be our OC?

YoloinOhio

Lynn and McCoy off the table

Jets are interviewing Eric Studesville for their opening. Meh

http://pro32.ap.org/article/jets-interviewing-broncos-studesville-oc-vacancy?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_NFL

Rams, redskins, browns, jets, bills, Niners all have openings

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is depressing the **** out of me.

There is no great answer and we have a first time head coach. Defense can only get better, but our offense is going to suffer. Whoever the OC is will have complete control and the HC won't know anything to oversee it.

Not fun.

That's a really lonely ride.

And I'm not sure why...the more I read, OC for Adrian Peterson's 2,000 yard rushing season, just called a pretty damn good Offense in Oakland with a 3rd year QB being developed as a great QB...plus a number of other good nuggets on his resume. Other than him not being a "name", I don't understand why fans aren't warming on the idea of guy who just THIS YEAR, produced a well-balanced and prolific Offense in one of the best Divisons in the NFL.

And I'm not sure why...the more I read, OC for Adrian Peterson's 2,000 yard rushing season, just called a pretty damn good Offense in Oakland with a 3rd year QB being developed as a great QB...plus a number of other good nuggets on his resume. Other than him not being a "name", I don't understand why fans aren't warming on the idea of guy who just THIS YEAR, produced a well-balanced and prolific Offense in one of the best Divisons in the NFL.

Why is he unemployed?

I like Musgrave. He spent a year with Chip Kelly in PHI also. I think he'll want to work with a settled QB situation though.

Why is he unemployed?

His contract expired - and others have speculated Oakland didn't want to lost Todd Downing, so they promoted him and allowed Musgrave's contract to expire....but it's a good question and if McD is looking at him, and there's nothing saying he is, I'm sure a phone call or two or three is being made to try and determine that very answer.