Cowherd- winner?

major

I was listening to Cowherd today (insert joke here) and he said Carmelo Anthony isn't a winner and never has been. As a Knicks fan, I know this to be true. As a Bills fan as well, I had to ask myself the same question: "do we have a team leader that is a winner?". I would say "NO". You think we have a "winner" on the roster? I lean LeSean McCoy, but he hasn't won anything either.

I was listening to Cowherd today (insert joke here) and he said Carmelo Anthony isn't a winner and never has been. As a Knicks fan, I know this to be true. As a Bills fan as well, I had to ask myself the same question: "do we have a team leader that is a winner?". I would say "NO". You think we have a "winner" on the roster? I lean LeSean McCoy, but he hasn't won anything either.

As a Syracuse fan I would have to disagree.

closest is Corey Graham

In other words, doomed

Edited by YoloinOhio

This guy called Swinney a fraud before the national championship... He just says things to get people to click his articles just like everyone else on the internet.

No, the Bills don't have any strong leaders who have won on a consistent basis in the NFL.

If that is what we are talking about...

Our Superbowl teams had a million leaders/winners.

This will come with time, assuming we ever...uh...win.

There is a lot of fail inertia working against this franchise. It's tough to overcome that.

For the record, I don't listen to cowherd. Just heard Knicks and decided to listen. You can't question Melo and his NCAA accomplishments- they speak for themselves. In nba, he is not a winner like Duncan, Wade, or Lebron. All that to say, we had a lot of winners on our bills in super bowl run, even though we didn't win it all. Hard to identify winners on this roster right now. Bring some winners to town McDermott

Cowherd is a ratings whore, like all the others. To succeed in this business you have to be the loudest kid on the block to get ratings, which means you get advertisers/$. Same way political pundits get their $. You have to be the loudest idiot on the block. Fyi- they don't believe a fraction of what they spout. It's a role and they fill it to make $