• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just saw this on Twitter from Dan Fetes (Rochester sports reporter):

-------------------

Sean McDermott: [taps the microphone] "Is this thing on?"

Terry Pegula: "Get out."

When I heard that it was a flash back to Rex, luckily it was a legit question instead of a set up for " cuz it's about to be"

Watch: Sean McDermott's Full Introductory Presser (30:35)

Watch as new Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott is introduced as the 20th head coach in franchise history.

5 things we learned from Sean McDermott's press conference

The 20th head coach in Bills history was introduced to Bills fans on Friday. Here are some of the more important takeaways from Friday’s press conference.

While most of this was the usual cliches, i really like this guy's demeanor. He thinks before he speaks, no braggadocio, and seems very methodical. Liked that he said he drills technique. If Gilmore stays, maybe he can teach him to tackle properly instead of throwing his shoulder at people. Oh and i don't think i heard a single 'obviously.'

As far as the press, no one asked the only question i needed an answer on: What's your philosophy on 4th down from the opponent's 40?

Edited by Jukester

Pegulas.

I heard him hit his rhythm. When he said to ( Vic? ) I don't understand the question. i felt he had the room

I think it was Leo Roth. And McD did not seem pleased. His tone of voice suggested it was a stupid question and he'd remember the reporter's name and maybe never take another question from him until the end of time.

I just watched the presser. Who knows what 2017 season will bring but it was refreshing to hear a guy thats sincere, talks calmly, and seems actively involved and has a plan. Instead of the previous coach that just loudly said we're going to the playoffs! Don't get me wrong I was gungho too after Rex's presser but the difference this time is Sean seems like he's going to work and not out looking to be a great guy. It also seemed he and Doug get along fine, haven't seen that in 2 years.

...We can only go up from here guys.