• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different note:

No McCoy, No Lynn, No Turner

How about Aaron Kromer?

If not, does he follow Roman to Baltimore?

I've seen Musgraves name mentioned once of twice as well...I know McCoy and Musgrave both are interviewing in Denver...

No, not exactly. Evolved minds can discern a difference between a qualified candidate and a check the box candidate.

That isn't what this is about. It is about the fact that we have this rule when it should be abolished b.c it should not be needed anymore.

I say one thing b.c of this rule and look at the responses I get. If we did not have this rule you would not get these reactions b.c no one would have said what I said.

I am showing how this rule hurts more then it helps anymore.

Edited by Beef Jerky

i'd say the odds of McDermott wanting Lynn are less than 50/50.

starting with, McDermott may not want to wait on Lynn while he interviews for HC jobs.

McDermott may want to bring in one of "his" guys that he knows and trusts better.

Then he's going to fail as a head coach.

I've seen Musgraves name mentioned once of twice as well...I know McCoy and Musgrave both are interviewing in Denver...

honestly if I'm Denver, musgrave had a lot more success in that division recently than McCoy. Granted McCoy was HC not OC, but he was calling the plays when Reich was there. McCoy's abysmal record in the afc west in last 2 years is hard to ignore.

Lynn himself admitted it.

Blame Lynn for talking g about it earlier in the month. I understand you people try to block out this **** that goes on in the world but it only makes you ignorant when we have to talk aboht it.

Spell much?

Really well said! People's perception is that the interviews are RR related but can't answer why these teams interviewed Joseph, Goodwin, Lynn, Austin, Richard, etc... These guys weren't interviewed to check a box; they are considered some of the best HC candidates on the market.

He said he WOULDN'T take interviews to fill the Rooney Rule.

How would he know which interviews to avoid then?

i'd say the odds of McDermott wanting Lynn are less than 50/50.starting with, McDermott may not want to wait on Lynn while he interviews for HC jobs.McDermott may want to bring in one of "his" guys that he knows and trusts better.

he does provide a good fall back option though if McCoy chooses elsewhere. I'd hate to see them start over on O...

That isn't what this is about. It is about the fact that we have this rule when it should be abolished b.c it should not be needed anymore.

I say one thing b.c of this rule and look at the responses I get. If we did not have this rule you would not get these reactions b.c no one would have said what I said.

Yet, your responses are what it's about, because you haven't been arguing that the rule should be abolished, but arguing that Lynn is only interviewing because of the rule. So if the rule was abolished, then Lynn & others wouldn't get the interviews, right?

Not much of a contradiction in your reasoning, is there?

Spell much?

What did I spell his name wrong like in the title of the thread? Oh b.c I spelled "about" wrong and you have no idea how to converse on forums so you say stupid ****.

Yet, your responses are what it's about, because you haven't been arguing that the rule should be abolished, but arguing that Lynn is only interviewing because of the rule. So if the rule was abolished, then Lynn & others wouldn't get the interviews, right?

Not much of a contradiction in your reasoning, is there?

Actually I only said one thing about him and checked boxes.

The rest was saying he has also talked about it.

So please do not make up things.

Edited by Beef Jerky

honestly if I'm Denver, musgrave had a lot more success in that division recently than McCoy. Granted McCoy was HC not OC, but he was calling the plays when Reich was there. McCoy's abysmal record in the afc west in last 2 years is hard to ignore.

yea if I'm Denver I'm going with Musgrave...had a nice season in Oakland with a young QB and helped team get a 12-4 record and playoff game...7th in pts, 6th in yards, 13th in pass yards and 6th in rush yards...Raiders would still be playing if not for Carr injury and team having to play 3rd QB last weekend

He's a hard one for me to gauge. He's 49 which is younger than I thought and from Colorado. He has kind of a spotty record, I can't make heads or tails of it. I guess he usually gets yards in the running game, his passing game is spotty (could be QBs).

McCoy must have one hell of an agent.

That's not really what you said. You said Lynn was only get interviews because of the RR. Only the Bills would be stupid enough to consider him and a bunch of other wrong things. He got multiple interviews with teams that interviewed multiple minority candidates. He has 2nd interviews scheduled with 2 of those teams. Everything that you said has been proven untrue.

That's not really what you said. You said Lynn was only get interviews because of the RR. Only the Bills would be stupid enough to consider him and a bunch of other wrong things. He got multiple interviews with teams that interviewed multiple minority candidates. He has 2nd interviews scheduled with 2 of those teams. Everything that you said has been proven untrue.

No I didn't. I have one post in the start of the thread and it said nothing about "Bills being stupid enough to consider and a bunch of other wrong things" if you are going to make up **** to start fights I will tell you now I will ignore them.