Things you want to hear McDermott say in his press conf.

YoloinOhio

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stole it from twitter actually.

Even better...

There is another one on twitter that cuts of Whaley so as to only include the Pegulas and McDermott.

That guy is pushing the Whaley had nothing to do with this hire (as was GR55 a few minutes ago - I had to shut it off), the caption I saw was"Don't let the strategic position fool you #Bills fans.

Guess he's implying that the owners are next to the coach, not Whaley. But, duh, they're the owners sooooo...

Even better...

That guy is pushing the Whaley had nothing to do with this hire (as was GR55 a few minutes ago - I had to shut it off), the caption I saw was"Don't let the strategic position fool you #Bills fans.

Guess he's implying that the owners are next to the coach, not Whaley. But, duh, they're the owners sooooo...

Haha..imagine the uproar if Whaley wasn't even in the picture?

Even better...

Jason @JasonIn716 10m10 minutes ago

@KimPegula @buffalobills Here, let me fix that photo for you. You're welcome.pic.twitter.com/QyU4IOYXHN

C17e4rfWgAARczX.jpg

"I want to thank Doug Whaley, Terry and Kim Pegula, the entire Bills organization, but most of all, my agent. He was able to get the Marrone escape clause inserted in my contract. If things go as planned, I'll be floating back to earth in a $4 million parachute this time next year. So really, nothing to lose."