Norv Turner (no longer) a possibility at OC per Mike Silver

YoloinOhio

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy said that four hours ago and it has yet to be substantiated. Including a lot of posts that do not support it by the national guys. Still may happen but that is not a new report.

My bad. Rotoworld literally made it seem like it was done. Apologies. Havent been following that closely this afternoon

I honestly feel like I'm living in a dreamworld. The McDermott hire is what it is. It's not the guy that I wanted, but I see why he was hired. Norv Turner and Mike McCoy as potential OC candidates though...is this for real? Can anyone explain to me why I should even be remotely excited for these coaches that I distinctly remember as being complete and utter failures?

I honestly feel like I'm living in a dreamworld. The McDermott hire is what it is. It's not the guy that I wanted, but I see why he was hired. Norv Turner and Mike McCoy as potential OC candidates though...is this for real? Can anyone explain to me why I should even be remotely excited for these coaches that I distinctly remember as being complete and utter failures?

It's the way of the NFL coaching fraternity . You either get a recycled failure or a " hot" unknown.

i believe he felt undermined by Pat Schurmer. Btw vikes just fired his son who was QB coach and supposedly was doing a very good job

I SO hope this happens!!!!! Norv Turner is a TRUE OFFENSIVE GENIUS!!!!!

Get ready.... Cuz we're going to see some changes on offense... #Night&daydifference

It could also be that either McDermott or the Bills (or both) would like to have a former HC on staff (in McCoy or Norv) to help

the new coach along.

This makes sense to help him transition and prepare him for the role.

Michael Silver @MikeSilver 25s26 seconds ago

I do not expect Norv Turner to join the Bills as OC...

???

Michael Silver @MikeSilver 25s26 seconds ago

I do not expect Norv Turner to join the Bills as OC...

The above could be based on real information.

John Clayton also said he expected that norv would want to stay on west coast if he coaches again

Clayton merely expresses opinion . . . with very little if any inside information.