Deshaun Watson is the answer

CDogg20

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 76 Td's and 8700 yards doesn't send up any flags either.

That stats truly mean nothing in these gimmicky college offenses.

Watching the game last night Watson had something like 300 yards passing and two TDs at the beginning of the 4th Q yet, he had done almost nothing spectacular. No impressive passes. No amazing throws. Just dink and doink bubble screens. only 3-4 of his passes were even NFL caliber throws. Everything else was HS level crap.

That stats truly mean nothing in these gimmicky college offenses.

Watching the game last night Watson had something like 300 yards passing and two TDs at the beginning of the 4th Q yet, he had done almost nothing spectacular. No impressive passes. No amazing throws. Just dink and doink bubble screens. only 3-4 of his passes were even NFL caliber throws. Everything else was HS level crap.

Vs the "best college defense ever" ? Okay

If Watson goes before the Bills at 10 that would only help push down elite level talent to the bills. We know that Allen and Garrett will definitely go top 10, add Kizer, Trubisky, and Watson. That means Adams, Hooker, Williams, Solomon Thomas, or Reuben Foster will be available

Nah this is the 2013 draft again, 1 QB in the first bro.

It is okay if you do not believe that Deshaun Watson's game will translate to the pros. It is INSANE if you were not impressed with his performance last night.

Particularly against a defense whose sole purpose was to hit him hard and inflict damage. I agree, it's ok to disagree on his NFL potential but calling his play "HS level crap" last night is going a wee bit overboard.

You want to know who the bills should draft from that game last night? Mike williams the 6 foot 3 WR and OJ Howard the 6 foot 6 TE. Those two and TT at QB and our O would be so dominant.

Give TT some big target to jump up for contested balls and you will see him throw more into coverage. The past two seasons he had NO ONE to catch those balls.

EDIT - Add that Boulware guy to the list too

Been saying this all day! The one guy on the field we should target at 10 and could actually be there is Williams.

As far as Kizer goes - giant PASS. He stinks. Again, this is from walter football "One playoff general manager told me Kizer has the tools to be the prototypical quarterback prospect but never seems to put everything together and doesn't win. " AKA looks like tarzan plays like Jane. AKA EJ Manual 2.0

I think everyone here is missing a major point. No QB is a sure fire Superstar. Hell I say Luck has failed big time to his expectations why? Sucky coaching! You give him a good coach like in Reid,BB, or Carroll to name a few and the Colts are 1st overall year in and year out. My point is simple it doesn't matter WHO is drafted at QB if you don't have a coach to get his potential out.

Guess I was watching a different game last night. He beat one of the best college defenses of all time by throwing from the pocket and without the help of a run game.

That's what I saw too. The last :19 of the game he threw 2 big completions in NFL style passing concepts, the second won the game.