The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. Don't think I will. I gave you weeks of civility, you wanted none of it. 

Now you just get the horns. Your choice, Frank. 

So, as I suspected: you literally know nothing about economics or Fed interventions in the economy. You started this thread back in 2017 -- The Deep State War Heats Up! And I pointed out that a key instrument of the so-called Deep State -- the Federal Reserve -- may be seen as propping up the current administration rather than trying to overthrow it (or whatever term you use). And your answer:

I got nuthin'

You're mean.

And AD's?

Economics is Hard. I dropped it.

It was always a coup... 

Wonder if the Federal Reserve Police were involved... :lol: 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

So, as I suspected: you literally know nothing about economics or Fed interventions in the economy. You started this thread back in 2017 -- The Deep State War Heats Up! And I pointed out that a key instrument of the so-called Deep State -- the Federal Reserve -- may be seen as propping up the current administration rather than trying to overthrow it (or whatever term you use). And your answer:

I got nuthin'

You're mean.

And AD's?

Again, this is what crazy people do. They invent positions and then yammer to themselves non stop and think they're winning. 

Not sane. Looney-Tunes crazy.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I got nuthin'

You're mean.

And AD's?

You're just pivoting because you refuse to face the hypocrisy of your own bull#### politics.  It's ok, we're used to it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It was always a coup... 

There is a tiny, vanishingly small segment of the electorate that cares about re-litigating this.

Most of us have concluded that Trump was corrupt, and (to the extent we've looked into it) that some investigators were unprofessional.

End. Of. Story.

There is a tiny, vanishingly small segment of the electorate that cares about re-litigating this.

Most of us have concluded that Trump was corrupt, and (to the extent we've looked into it) that some investigators were unprofessional.

End. Of. Story.

Denial is not just a river in Africa.   :blink:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You gotta love the liberal mindset.  "The Fed is making sure the entire economic world doesn't collapse on itself because liberal policies across the globe are killing everything..." and somehow this proves there is no Deep State.

Like...it's literally that simple.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

You're just pivoting because you refuse to face the hypocrisy of your own bull#### politics.  It's ok, we're used to it.

Well, why not respond on the merits to my argument about the Fed?

Either: (1) you don't have one because I'm right; or (2) you don't have one because you don't understand these concepts.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

You gotta love the liberal mindset.  "The Fed is making sure the entire economic world doesn't collapse on itself because liberal policies across the globe are killing everything..." and somehow this proves there is no Deep State.

Like...it's literally that simple.

Well, that's certainly a reasoned and unhysterical take ...

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Because I say so, even though I admit I haven't read any of the evidence and instead rely on Steve Bannon to be my filter, it's the end of the story."

Things CRAZY PEOPLE say.

(and very stupid people say)

No. I read more than enough.

It isn't even "they tried to frame a guilty man." It's "some investigators were overzealous in their prosecution of some guilty men."

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, that's certainly a reasoned and unhysterical take ...

I'll let you know the second I care about your opinion on anything.

You're literally sitting over there acting like the Fed would allow the entire world to drop into economic chaos because...."TRUMP."  Yet you're somehow reasonable?  Sure.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I'll let you know the second I care about your opinion on anything.

You're literally sitting over there acting like the Fed would allow the entire world to drop into economic chaos because...."TRUMP."  Yet you're somehow reasonable?  Sure.

That is not what I said. The Fed also bailed out the incoming Obama-Biden administration.

My point was really, really simple. Maybe you didn't take economics, but I hope you took logic:

-Trump criticizes the Deep State on a regular basis as something corrupt that must be reined in

-The Federal Reserve is the quintessential Deep State entity

-The Federal Reserve has been far more important in keeping the stock markets trading at high levels than anything the Trump Administration has done

Therefore, Trump taking credit for the markets is disingenuous at best, hypocritical at worst (in that the Deep State helped him make this argument in favor of his reelection)

That is not what I said. The Fed also bailed out the incoming Obama-Biden administration.

My point was really, really simple. Maybe you didn't take economics, but I hope you took logic:

-Trump criticizes the Deep State on a regular basis as something corrupt that must be reined in

-The Federal Reserve is the quintessential Deep State entity

-The Federal Reserve has been far more important in keeping the stock markets trading at high levels than anything the Trump Administration has done

Therefore, Trump taking credit for the markets is disingenuous at best, hypocritical at worst (in that the Deep State helped him make this argument in favor of his reelection)

Who does the Fed Report to?

21 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Quite similar I imagine. 

Not good when "deep state" and "#resist" cross over.  There's a bad look and smell that comes off that combo.

Like when whistleblowers and their "coup has begin" lawyers conspire with House Committee Chairmen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/12/2020 at 2:50 PM, Deranged Rhino said:
Not true. But again, you're a proven liar on this board so it's completely on brand for you to continue to lie. 

So much to unpack here - once again everyone is a liar according the DR and his numerous logins.

Another key word: brand

Speaking of brand:

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...anybody know if DR was banned again?.....seems to have disappeared...AGAIN..............

It may be because Stiffy Mickey told him it's 13 o'clock. His militia needs to be ready ... it's on!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/02/maga-world-blame-adulation-trump-covid-425624

In the conspiracy swamps of QAnon social media, there was, oddly, a sense of elation: Trump’s infection was, in their opinion, another sign that Trump’s plan to purge the government of pedophiles was about to reach a culmination

QAnon is a set of online-based beliefs that, at its core, claims a top tier of Satan-worshiping elites are running a secret pedophile ring out of Washington, D.C., and that Trump is the vanguard of an upcoming “Storm” that will lead to mass arrests and executions of these officials.

And on Friday, according to various QAnon theorists, Trump had left a secret message to his followers in his announcement on Twitter that he had tested positive for Covid-19. Some suggested that his use of the word “together” was, in fact, code for “to get her,” a reference to attacks on his 2016 rival, Hillary Clinton. Others thought Trump’s quarantining was part of a broader plan to isolate the president from potential violence associated with the upcoming election.

zb0lass50ln51.png (493×437)

Edited by The Frankish Reich

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

100%

#BlueAnon

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...anybody know if DR was banned again?.....seems to have disappeared...AGAIN..............

Still here, just in quick bursts. I'm buried under a work deadline that I'm trying to get done so I can enjoy the game tomorrow :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1