The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

US embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

</snip>

It turns out the group that Ukrainian law enforcement was probing was co-funded by the Obama administration and liberal mega-donor George Soros. And it was collaborating with the FBI agents investigating then-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s business activities with pro-Russian figures in Ukraine.

The implied message to Ukraine’s prosecutors was clear: Don’t target AntAC in the middle of an America presidential election in which Soros was backing Hillary Clinton to succeed another Soros favorite, Barack Obama, Ukrainian officials said.

“We ran right into a buzzsaw and we got bloodied,” a senior Ukrainian official told me.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's some of the most awesome "Olympus Has Fallen" Mickey Mouse bull#### I've seen since Olympus Has Fallen.

It was time-lapse footage of an airplane.

Death by forklift lol

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

US embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

</snip>

It turns out the group that Ukrainian law enforcement was probing was co-funded by the Obama administration and liberal mega-donor George Soros. And it was collaborating with the FBI agents investigating then-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s business activities with pro-Russian figures in Ukraine.

The implied message to Ukraine’s prosecutors was clear: Don’t target AntAC in the middle of an America presidential election in which Soros was backing Hillary Clinton to succeed another Soros favorite, Barack Obama, Ukrainian officials said.

“We ran right into a buzzsaw and we got bloodied,” a senior Ukrainian official told me.

</snip>

I wouldn't lose sleep if Viktor orban caught hold of Soros and strung him up by the toes. He's pure evil.

• Like (+1) 2

:lol: 

Now we know why Brennan's last interview looked like he was in a seedy hotel, with the shades drawn.

Image result for john brennan interview bad information

Will he take the coward's way out? Will he have an "accident"? Or will he be man enough to stand trial for seditious treason? 

All ends the same way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Added: The Obama administration will now try to dump this entire thing on Brennan's lap. He deserves the lion's share of what's to come - but that cannot be where the operation is tied off. It went much higher than Brennan. This was all done with 44's knowledge and approval. 

Obama/Clinton/Podesta>>>Rice/Brennan/Clapper/Kerry>>>>Comey/McCabe/Strzok/Baker/DOJ&FBI lieutenants

[State Department/7th Floor/Winer]

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/25/2019 at 5:40 PM, Dante said:

That's np. Better to know. Some point the shite is going to hit the fan. I think that day is coming pretty quickly. Especially with the light shining on them, the cockroaches start to scramble. Who knows what they will do? 

Speaking of... just today: 

(thread about the man arrested today for attempting to blow up the Pentagon with a dirty bomb and assassinate POTUS)

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Speaking of... just today: 

(thread about the man arrested today for attempting to blow up the Pentagon with a dirty bomb and assassinate POTUS)

The source for the "dirty bomb" is Hal Turner.

I call bull####.  

And they're not staging an "apparatus" from USAMRIID to Allegheny County Airport to WVA, either.

Edited by DC Tom

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, the whole thing is why the 24 hour rule exists. There's something happening, with a lot of LE converging to handle something. But no one knows what yet. 

That's for sure.  I can even accept speculation that it involved a threat to the president.

But even I'd have trouble getting material for a dirty bomb...and I can think of three pretty available sources off the top of my head.  I doubt a schmuck dumb enough to drive a car bomb across WV and MD is going to do any better than me.

• Like (+1) 1