The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

f35c51b9bbda167e9dde6cb2fcc493c5af5444ae1f585b6ff66e570104f84619.jpg

LOL 

Ok 

Emmanuel Goldstein is introduced as the Enemy of the People during the Two Minutes Hate at the beginning of the novel. He was once an important member of the Party but became a traitor. Although he was sentenced to death, he escaped and formed the Brotherhood, an organized body of rebels committed to the destruction of the Party and the party’s way of life. Like Big Brother, Goldstein very likely does not exist as an actual person, but rather, is a propaganda tool used by the Party to stir up emotion in the citizens. Goldstein functions as a threatening but ill-defined monster that the Party uses to keep citizens in line and prevent rebellion. Like Eastasia and Eurasia, Goldstein provides the Party with an enemy to act against. When the Party does things that hurt the populace, their actions can be blamed either on terrorist attacks by Goldstein’s followers or on necessary precautions to prevent further attacks.

Who ran the radical Islamist crowd Flynn was referring to? 

(covered earlier in this thread)

This was always a coup -- not because the establishment viewed Trump was a danger to the United States or its people, but because he was a threat to their bread and butter

Karma's coming around soon.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

Whatever evidence against the Deep State, Obama, Clinton etc. that Trump has in his arsenal, it might be time to fast track the release of it.

I think this is the fast track and I think they’re doing it now during blue state lockdown while people are watching news. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He’d never get confirmed sadly. 

I think he’ll become some sort of transparency chief in a yet to be created department. 

I was hoping for the temp thing.

However, if he gives up his ambassadorship (which I read he intends to do), he’d have to go through another clearance (maybe not if he is placed first?) If that is true, I do wonder what he will end up doing next? 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not gonna be that easy.

And unless there is a big reveal of incredible evidence against the opposition, there will be huge riots, lots of election tampering, and who knows what else between now and November.