The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Another #NEVERTRUMPER. 

What did he know and when did he know it?

The truck driver is dead, so he won’t be talking. 

And, look at the damage on the train. It's all on one side... shouldn't the damage be spread out across the entire front of the train if it broadsided a truck stuck on the tracks?

It sure looks like there is more impact on one SIDE... as if the train were struck. 

DU5quH_U8AAAzmW.jpg

Sure looks like the truck hit the train... trying to derail it. 

But again, I'm WILDLY speculating. Not saying it's a fact.

On 1/28/2018 at 1:35 PM, DC Tom said:

"Adjustments" are not "spending."  You know better than that.

Yes, I do. What I put for the link is essentially what the title of the article suggested. I've been leery of this since seeing Skidmore and Kotlikoff 's co-written piece. However, The sum of the adjustments and the details in other links associated with this article suggest there are large magnitudes of expenditures not accounted for. Kotlikoff is a very respected economist, and I doubt he would've joined with Skidmore and  raised concerns if it was nothing more than some simple adjustments to balance accounts.  

• Like (+1) 1

The "Deep State" war heats up ?

THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, WHICH NORMALLY AT LEAST PRETENDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO ELECTED OFFICIALS:

Screen-Shot-2018-02-03-at-7.31.27-AM.png

It seems somebody might need a reminder about how the system is designed:

One doesn’t have to like Trump, or admire his behavior, or think this memo is a big deal, in order to find this attitude alarming.

The FBI is subordinate to an executive agency created by Congress.

MSeuzU4t_bigger.jpgDrew McCoy‏ @_Drew_McCoy_
FollowFollow @_Drew_McCoy_

Drew McCoy Retweeted CNN

How dare you say the FBI is political!

Deep state? It's a product of your imagination!

Also...the permanent government institutions will "win" over their political opponents.

There have been a whole lotta mixed messages this week!

:D “The FBI will stop at nothing to take down the president who questions its fairness and objectivity!”

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/31/2018 at 11:14 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

As an agnostic to what your views are, unless they besmirch someone without fact, just a question.

Why are you spending time posting all of this instead of spending your time finishing your book?

I'm feeling like we are getting to the phase of this confrontation where a dead body turns up. I think at some point in the next 3 or 4 weeks.

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

As an agnostic to what your views are, unless they besmirch someone without fact, just a question.

Why are you spending time posting all of this instead of spending your time finishing your book?

I can't speak for him, but I would gather that these events are what his book is about.

Edited by OJABBA

31 minutes ago, sherpa said:

One serves the other. Posting here is a good way to procrastinate while writing. It also helps me stay on topic even while procrastinating. Most importantly though it's because this is an information war.

You're in it right now. We all are. The front is on all sides. Nothing short of our constitutional republic is (was?) at stake.

And since I lack other skills, sharing information through my writing is the best way for me to fight for what I believe in. And I believe what is happening right now will be looked back upon as nothing short of revolutionary times. How much will actually go public versus how much will remain hidden remains to be seen. But I'm doing my best to spread truth as best I can discern it. 

The book can't be completed until I finish the next round of interviews, two of those are held up for legal reasons and I have no idea when I'll get clearance. Until then, I focus on researching, confirming, and chronicling what I can however I can.  

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, WHICH NORMALLY AT LEAST PRETENDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO ELECTED OFFICIALS:

Screen-Shot-2018-02-03-at-7.31.27-AM.png

T. Becket AdamsVerified account @BecketAdams 7h7 hours ago

Protip: If you want to counter Trump, Nunes and the anti-FBI narrative, 

don’t do it by conceding the agency is exceptionally good at the very things for which it stands accused:

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

T. Becket AdamsVerified account @BecketAdams 7h7 hours ago

Protip: If you want to counter Trump, Nunes and the anti-FBI narrative, 

don’t do it by conceding the agency is exceptionally good at the very things for which it stands accused:

Exactly.  Mudd is in for a shock when he figures out what mueller is up to. 

This was almost as startling as Schumer going on MSNBC and threatening the life of them president elect trump on behalf of the intelligence community. 

If they really want a civil war, they can have it. They'll lose badly. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

sharing information through my writing is the best way for me to fight for what I believe in. And I believe what is happening right now will be looked back upon as nothing short of revolutionary times. How much will actually go public versus how much will remain hidden remains to be seen. But I'm doing my best to spread truth as best I can discern it. 

Keep it up, your efforts aren’t in vein, you’ve had an influence. As you know, Qanon is releasing info for the same reason. People have to start thinking and assessing on their own. The problem is that the old way of getting info is compromised (flipping in the news). It takes a lot of time to do independent research, so all of your digging helps the rest of us. Crowd sourcing has been a big part of this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One serves the other. Posting here is a good way to procrastinate while writing. It also helps me stay on topic even while procrastinating. Most importantly though it's because this is an information war.

You're in it right now. We all are. The front is on all sides. Nothing short of our constitutional republic is (was?) at stake.

And since I lack other skills, sharing information through my writing is the best way for me to fight for what I believe in. And I believe what is happening right now will be looked back upon as nothing short of revolutionary times. How much will actually go public versus how much will remain hidden remains to be seen. But I'm doing my best to spread truth as best I can discern it. 

The book can't be completed until I finish the next round of interviews, two of those are held up for legal reasons and I have no idea when I'll get clearance. Until then, I focus on researching, confirming, and chronicling what I can however I can.  

Fair enough, but an "information war" is not going to be advanced here.

If it's you're way of spending time while procrastinating, per your claim, no worries.

I just wonder why anyone who is seriously persuing  something they think is important, would spend so much time on a website that has nothing to do with the issue.

No problem from me, unless you go after someone I know is faultless, as you did with Adm Pat Walsh. 

Good luck, regardless.