Mario Williams to be cut by Dolphins in offseason

YoloinOhio

i doubt he will play for cheap. hes made waaaaaay too much money to take the beating and seems to have plenty of outside interests. if he sticks around itll be a big payday (or a moderately large one late in the offseason if the right situation pops up as a rotational guy on a contender with a DC he likes)

i doubt he will play for cheap. hes made waaaaaay too much money to take the beating and seems to have plenty of outside interests. if he sticks around itll be a big payday (or a moderately large one late in the offseason if the right situation pops up as a rotational guy on a contender with a DC he likes)

he still does a lot for the city of Houston. I won't soon forget that he bought a bunch of patrol cars for the police dept and some vests for the dogs. JJ Watt don't do that

Amazing how someone so good can so quickly become so useless.

This makes me rethink the merits of capitalism!

Does a guy who plays a game for a living really deserve to live like this when public servants (teachers, cops, firemen, soldiers, sailors, etc) tend to live paycheck to paycheck in far humbler housing?

To be fair to Mario Williams, the Bills got one solid season, one very good season, and one great season from him for ~$65 million. That's not a bad ROI for a league like the NFL.

I agree. He earned his money while he was here.