Tank for Sam Darnold SC QB , 2nd coming of Brady

Let's sign Gibran Hamden again and make him a starter for a year! Nostalgia and we get Darnold! Win win. Even if he hasn't touched a football in 5 years, sign him. In fact, that actually would help our cause. I hope he lost any feel for the game he might have had when we start him

The return of The Chroise

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true sir. Although I blame that more on the incredibly incompetent duo of Rex and Rob. The defense seemed so lost out on the field. It was almost un-watchable. I feel like we have a chance at least to split both from the jests and fish this upcoming season. I honestly don't know if I could of stomached another season of Rex and Rob. ::Barf::

i understand. i cant stomach another season of taylor.

In my honest opinion, I think the Bills will fair well this year against the NFC South. Granted if the D gets turned back around. I believe the Falcons may take a little step back this year without Kyle calling the offense. Brees can hang, but their defense is still Swiss cheese. Tampa is one of those teams that's going in the right direction and I think we're evenly matched. As for Carolina, it seems no matter how good or bad of a team they are, the Bills find a way to one up them.

Of course we could get swept and go 0-4. That's entirely possible too, but I'm optimistic.

The best part of that will be the trip to Atlanta where we currently live. I can't wait to see that new stadium, which in my mind will be the best in the league. Super cool looking retractable dome with low concession prices? I don't care what the tickets cost, I'll be there with the boys! Sorry for the tangent, but I don't remember looking forward to a game so much. Now, if only we can win....

Yeah, imagine the Sabres without Sam and Eichel. You like that picture?

Replaced with you? Or should I just imagine them not there?

My point, for those that missed it.

Imo

The best part of that will be the trip to Atlanta where we currently live. I can't wait to see that new stadium, which in my mind will be the best in the league. Super cool looking retractable dome with low concession prices? I don't care what the tickets cost, I'll be there with the boys! Sorry for the tangent, but I don't remember looking forward to a game so much. Now, if only we can win....

I've been hearing good things about their new stadium. Definitly take some pics and share them when you can. If you don't mind. I'd be interested in seeing them.

Replaced with you? Or should I just imagine them not there?

My point, for those that missed it.

Imo

That and every good team in the NHL tanked to build back up. Do your research before making up analogies or stick to one sport, sport.

Bills fans celebrate as the Bills secure the 1st pick in the draft.

2 days later Darnold announces he will return to USC for his junior year.

This could happen. Beyond projections that he'd be the number one pick whatever year he decides to come out - we'll just have to see how he plays. If he builds on last year it will become more likely, obviously.

We have to get Darnold, Rosen, or Allen next year.

Not gonna happen with TT under center. The Billsy 7-9 or 8-8 record will destroy that.

I'd try and grab Trubisky this year if we decide to keep TT and groom him. If we let TT go trade back this year to make a strong push for Sam,

Sam to Sammy combo be sweet.

Zero chance. It's about to get ugly up in here with the under 10 post thread starters. Maybe we should implement a minimum post # of about 500 before someone can start a thread? My head is about to explode