Tank for Sam Darnold SC QB , 2nd coming of Brady

Falk is also my favorite of the 2nd tier of QBs in this draft. I wouldn't want him in rd 2 because of the legit talent that will still be on the board and the need to fill starting spots, but could see him being an option in rd 3.

I see your point, but QB's get drafted higher than when they are projected to be.

When your team is desperate for a QB, you have to take a chance. I would not be surprised if Falk is drafted higher than most of the "experts" think he should be.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever see Brady at Michigan?

Not that I recall, honestly. Just thinking of the famous Combine pix and video. The point is if he jumped out, everyone would have wanted him. The Combine helps some guys. I prefer football players to workout freaks. Get both and it's a WINNER.

One season. You can say this on one college season? Mayfield, the true next Favre, is who we should be picking if we wait until next year.

Mayfield is just another guy

This would certainly do the trick! ^^^^

But enough with this tanking nonesense. We need to get to the playoffs next year.

What's one more year ? I'd rather have John Elway than another playoff push of mediocrity (and he would be the next Elway and not Brady)