HC candidate Kris Richard interviewing 1/8

YoloinOhio

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who people think is out there who would beyond maybe Coughlin? There are no big fish Head Coaches on the market.

I think the Bills are going to hire a defensive mind who has experience running a successful 4-3 defense or they will hire Lynn and require him to bring a 4-3 coordinator with him.

Whaley will then live and die as a GM by whether that works. But give me this rather than the haphazard shambles that was the last coaching search.

Schwartz, Bradley any other previous head coach. It's obvious he is bringing coaches he can control.

Schwartz, Bradley any other previous head coach. It's obvious he is bringing coaches he can control.

No one is interviewing Schwartz for a HC position at this point. Maybe he's not well thought of in that position around the league? And Bradley who just got fired? Not that Bradley...

No one is interviewing Schwartz for a HC position at this point. Maybe he's not well thought of in that position around the league? And Bradley who just got fired? Not that Bradley...

correct, the worst NFL HC of all time by winning percentage. No one puts Bradley in a corner!

If whomever he hires doesn't win that will threaten his job security. So where are you going with your narrative?

The entire premise is pretty ridiculous IMO. If Whaley doesn't find a highly qualified coach who can assemble an excellent staff, he's signing his own eventual death warrant. The line of reasoning makes absolutely no sense at all.

or guys that wont threaten his job security.

I keep hearing this and it's just crazy.

Only one thing will effect his job security - lack of success. He's not going to hire somebody who he feels is an inferior coach because he can impose his will on him. He might miss on the coach but he's going to hire the guy he feels is going to put up wins, period.

So if that's what you mean by "threaten his job security" then you're right.

The entire premise is pretty ridiculous IMO. If Whaley doesn't find a highly qualified coach who can assemble an excellent staff, he's signing his own eventual death warrant. The line of reasoning makes absolutely no sense at all.

if they fire him next week he will get paid through the end of his contract......he's going to pick the best coach he can.