HC candidate Kris Richard interviewing 1/8

YoloinOhio

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tompelissero

While Anthony Lynn has a good shot at #Bills job, they intend to conduct a search. One they've done homework on: #Seahawks DC Kris Richard.

I like "has a good shot at" "intend to search" better than La Canfora and his "don't be fooled by anything you hear about a search, it's Lynns job"

Kris Richard seems like an interesting guy. Only one season as DC and started with a great D, but at least he didn't ruin it.

We could certainly use a "Legion of Boom" of our own to compete with Brady and the Pats.

What is it with this team and Defensive Coordinators as Head Coaches?? Why isn't this team leaning towards coaches with an Offensive bent and who've shown the ability to develop QBs? I mean, if you're going to go with the out of the box scenario, why not Toub out of KC? One of the best Special Teams units in the NFL since he arrived in KC a few years ago.

YOLO, your the Ohio guy. What do you think about Tressel as a candidate? I always thought he might make a good NFL coach.

Love Tress but I think he would want more control than most GMs would be willing to give an unproven NFL coach. He had some conversations with the Browns the year they hired Pettine. His university president role seems to be treating him well ... though I often think he must still have the itch to coach.

Kris Richard is a 37 year old. I prefer him over McDermott personally due to his energy and demeanor. But who knows.

Career history As player: As coach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRFXlvatSoM

or guys that wont threaten his job security.

I don't know who people think is out there who would beyond maybe Coughlin? There are no big fish Head Coaches on the market.

I think the Bills are going to hire a defensive mind who has experience running a successful 4-3 defense or they will hire Lynn and require him to bring a 4-3 coordinator with him.

Whaley will then live and die as a GM by whether that works. But give me this rather than the haphazard shambles that was the last coaching search.