What new flavor of Koolaid will be created at OBD?

What marketing scheme will Brandon come up with this offseason to make us drink his batch of Koolaid for next season? Another big name coach? Trade for Romo or another aging QB? Trade up in the draft for a QB? Should be interesting to see what he comes up with after 17 years of failure.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

I'm not sure if it will be possible this time. The defense can't stop the run. There is no QB on the roster who is worth getting excited about. They will probably have to draft multiple DBs. The new coach will likely be somebody without a great track record (I never drank the Rex koolaid myself, because his previous few years were pretty bad). Not a good recipe for tasty koolaid.

UP RE DE UP RE DE UP RE DE UP RE DE UP RE DE UP RE DE CHARGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you count all those thats 18 total UP RE DE's which means next year is decharged so were probably signing EJ to a six year 150 million dollar extension and promoting the ball boy to head coach!

To me, no matter what they do in the offseason I will not be excited. Too many times this team has crushed my heart and got me optimistic. I really thought when they hired rex they were going to turn the ship

That was your heart !@#$ing over your brain. Rex has been nothing but mediocre his entire career. Bills fans wanna billieve.

I'm not sure if it will be possible this time. The defense can't stop the run. There is no QB on the roster who is worth getting excited about. They will probably have to draft multiple DBs. The new coach will likely be somebody without a great track record (I never drank the Rex koolaid myself, because his previous few years were pretty bad). Not a good recipe for tasty koolaid.

+1