What We Learned

Sal Maiorana @salmaiorana 6m6 minutes ago

Walked into the locker room, first thing I see - Hughes and Zach Brown yucking it up as if they’d won. I know it’s not life and death (1/2)

but at least pretend you care that you just lost in embarrassing fashion to a 5-11 division opponent. It just spoke volumes to me.

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly 3m3 minutes ago

Dennis Thurman does not want to leave the #Bills, promising to fix the defense's woes. No one is sure what he is without Rex.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't post when angry.

Again, don't post when angry.

First year I did not renew Sunday Ticket. Promised myself I would not pay for it as long as Rex Ryan and the bad clock management flag parade continued. It did. I didn't.

Listened to the season on WGR radio, when games weren't televised where I live.

On the first day of the year, trying to look at the positive.

Today wasn't one, but being rid of this Ryan nonsense is a plus.

1. EJ Manuel, though a try-hard guy, is not a competent NFL backup QB.

2. Cardale Jones is NOWHERE near ready to play QB in the NFL and offseason "study" is not going to make him ready.

3. Tyrod Taylor carried this offense all season, but he really isn't likely to be the long-term answer either.

4. Anthony Lynn presided over the ugliest game played by a Bills team in several years and he should be removed from consideration as a coaching candidate. That was abysmal - totally unprepared and no signs of anything different than under Rex (maybe worse).

5. There are a TON of problems on defense. With what looks like a very weak QB draft class, I could justify spending all picks on defense.

Lesean McCoy carries this team. And if we can find a way to snatch a rt and a wr. I am good with a defensive draft. Offense is set outside of the positions mentioned.

To your point about Lynn. What was that? The offense was not good. At all. And its clear Dennis Thurman has never called a defensive game in his life.

I am inclined to think that the Jets have something on us. The first game with Tyrod playing really should have been the same result. I dont know what it is. Maybe voodoo

Sal Maiorana ‏@salmaiorana 6m6 minutes ago

Walked into the locker room, first thing I see - Hughes and Zach Brown yucking it up as if theyd won. I know its not life and death (1/2)

Sal Maiorana ‏@salmaiorana 6m6 minutes ago

but at least pretend you care that you just lost in embarrassing fashion to a 5-11 division opponent. It just spoke volumes to me.

Joe Chenelly ‏@jchenelly 3m3 minutes ago

Dennis Thurman does not want to leave the #Bills, promising to fix the defense's woes. No one is sure what he is without Rex.

Eventually media and fans will understand this is nothing more than a Job to these players

Walked into the locker room, first thing I see - Hughes and Zach Brown yucking it up as if they’d won. I know it’s not life and death (1/2)

wow! This is very worrisome indeed.

Both players disappeared this season. Lots of talk about lack of accountability. These two clowns are at the top of the list.

Didn't we just do that eight months ago?

Yes - the problems on defense are mostly coaching. They need specific things - 1 or 2 safeties, other than that the D talent is fine. Gilmore can be let go if they switch back to a scheme that isn't so absurdly demanding of the CBs which Rex's scheme is. Spend that money on Tyrod for now, draft a stud OT, WR with size and skill, and a Safety and they are fine with decent coaching.

Edited by BobChalmers

I dont think Rex cared that much this season, and that attitude resonated through the entire team.

Fans want players upset hanging heads feeling lossss like they do. But the reality is these players dont.

Doesnt happen as they walk out to their expensive cars to drive to their expensive homes.

It is a job.

Edited by MAJBobby