26CornerBlitz

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets see if he gets the same flame job from the media

i think they will direct their anger at the team for not making him available and will make a huge deal about it like they did in 2013 when EJ and others didn't talk on locker cleanout day. They were so pissed that the Bills pulled CJ Spiller out of the airport or something to answer questions. Edited by YoloinOhio

Man, I sure hope you're wrong. This would likely be the most regrettable QB move since Rob Johnson.

i would like him back as a bridge QB but I think he will be elsewhere next year. I'll be pleasantly surprised if he's brought back. Then again, none of us are privy to their plan at QB. People keep saying there is no option or plan aside from TT but what they really are saying is they don't know what it is so they assume there isn't one. The team isn't going to share the plan at the end of December. Fans and media can keep looking behind them at former "plans" from former coaches and GM tandems and project what they think will happen (or won't happen) but all it is is message board fodder. We do not know. Edited by YoloinOhio

i would like him back as a bridge QB but I think he will be elsewhere next year. I'll be pleasantly surprised if he's brought back.

I have little doubt that he would garner interest from other NFL teams looking to be their starting QB.

Wouldn't it make sense to trade him to another team?

I wouldn't be surprised that we could get late first rounder for him. If not a 2nd along with another draft pick.

I have little doubt that he would garner interest from other NFL teams looking to be their starting QB.

Wouldn't it make sense to trade him to another team?

I wouldn't be surprised that we could get late first rounder for him. If not a 2nd along with another draft pick.

1st round pick? 2nd and change? Come on man!

1st round pick? 2nd and change? Come on man!

Look at what the Vikings traded to get Bradford.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see a team, such as like a Denver who coupled with their championship caliber defense could entertain the thought of acquiring a QB like Tyrod as an effective option playing the game manager role. I would even venture to guess that they believe they could be in the hunt to win the Superbowl.

I don't believe it is as far-fetched as you may think

Look at what the Vikings traded to get Bradford.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see a team, such as like a Denver who coupled with their championship caliber defense could entertain the thought of acquiring a QB like Tyrod as an effective option playing the game manager role. I would even venture to guess that they believe they could be in the hunt to win the Superbowl.

I don't believe it is as far-fetched as you may think

1st thing is the Bills will either extend him or he'll be a UFA. No way the Bills exercise his contract extension option just to trade him. Another team would just wait until he hits the open market to sign him with no compensation to the Bills.