Fred Jackson observing practice today - interesting timing

YoloinOhio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred joked that he could be made interim head coach after Lynn gets the head job.

Fred notes:

Said Bills are very close, although he knows fans don't want to hear it. In other words, players don't think Buffalo's roster is a joke.

Like A Lynn, impressed by him.

Said Whaley is a good GM, despite the bitter words on his way out.

Would possibly be interested in coaching some day.

Could Rex - not Whaley - be the one who wanted him cut? Seems interesting coincidence that he has been no where near OBD until two days after Rex is out.

@johnmurphyshow

.@Fred22Jackson on being around the #Bills "My plan is to be around here as much as possible...I hope we can make that happen"

But but according to Josina at ESPN Freddie hates Whaley hmmmm yet there he is and wants to be around more.

0% chance that we would have contributed less than Reggie Bush thia year. That move has Rex written all over it.

that is how I see it. Fred is pretty much done as a guy that could handle a bunch of carries but Bush had the least productive season ever for a RB and I think they said he was here because of his "vet leadership".

that is how I see it. Fred is pretty much done as a guy that could handle a bunch of carries but Bush had the least productive season ever for a RB and I think they said he was here because of his "vet leadership".

In all fairness, Bush was very productive at losing yardage.

:w00t:

I think Fred was pretty much done when the Bills cut him, but it was a bigger deal in the locker room than on the field. That said, I'm pretty sure he could have contributed more than Boobie last year and Reggie Bush this year. Just saying.

At the very least Lynn isn't calling for Jackson to run an end around on 2nd and 11 when driving for the winning score. So even if he calls that boneheaded play, at least it's Shady.

Fred joked that he could be made interim head coach after Lynn gets the head job.

Fred notes:

Said Bills are very close, although he knows fans don't want to hear it. In other words, players don't think Buffalo's roster is a joke.

Like A Lynn, impressed by him.

Said Whaley is a good GM, despite the bitter words on his way out.

Would possibly be interested in coaching some day.

Fred speaks the truth.