Bills are a joke of an organization

Jerry Jabber

One thing is for sure, the Bills are a joke of an organization. The fed Anthony Lynn to the wolves today and he stumbled over the question about EJ playing, which he had to back track as he tried not to throw his employers under the bus. The way they leaked info to the media weeks ago about Rex getting fired is embarrassing. What respectable coach would want to work for an organization that does things like that to their employees? The only thing different between the Bills and Browns are their win/loss record, otherwise both organizations are poorly managed and do the most asinine things.

I have zero confidence that whoever the Bills hire as HC will be able to make it to the playoffs. How long do you give the Pegula's to finally blow everything up like they did with the Sabres and clean house (meaning Whaley & his HC get canned)?

I'm going with less than two full seasons.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley didnt hire Rex

Rex didnt report to Whaley

Whaley didnt Fire Rex

And yet people want Whaley to talk.

He is MONDAY

Today was the HC Pressor that happens every day.

Doug if you see this answer every question monday with

"We are on to finding the next HC"

I want to see the Buffalo Media and people on this board go nuts after

Then why would you waste your time complaining about it on a message board?

Because that's what people do on a message board, discuss topics...

Did you hear the press conference today? Have you been paying attention to what's being said in the media about the HC getting fired before the end of the season?

The Bills are a mediocre team. But the Buffalo News and media doesn't sell papers telling the truth and would rather create fake drama and the sky is falling scenarios. Some fans will buy into that view but I would rather deal with what I see and not what the News tells me to think.

Did you hear the press conference today? Have you been paying attention to what's being said in the media about the HC getting fired before the end of the season?

Yeah because coaches get fired at the end of the season. Except in Buffalo. Ooo wait nevermind lol

If I thought the Bills were as big of a joke as you did, I won't waste my time here and find other things to do.

No one is happy with how the last couple years have gone but they have won 9,8, & 7 games. Let's not pretend like it's the Browns we are rooting for. If anything, firing a coach after 8 & 7 wins shows how high expectations are for the first time in forever.

One thing is for sure, the Bills are a joke of an organization. The fed Anthony Lynn to the wolves today and he stumbled over the question about EJ playing, which he had to back track as he tried not to throw his employers under the bus. The way they leaked info to the media weeks ago about Rex getting fired is embarrassing. What respectable coach would want to work for an organization that does things like that to their employees? The only thing different between the Bills and Browns are their win/loss record, otherwise both organizations are poorly managed and do the most asinine things.

I have zero confidence that whoever the Bills hire as HC will be able to make it to the playoffs. How long do you give the Pegula's to finally blow everything up like they did with the Sabres and clean house (meaning Whaley & his HC get canned)?

Okay then.

Ok... it is just this simple. The Bills are just due some raw, unfiltered, no preservative, no qualifications added, plain and simple dumb luck...

We are just due!!! After 17 years we are just due.

Next years motto is "Dumb Luck, we are due"

I think the media is a joke, so I don't give much appreciation to what they are saying about anything.

Yeah because coaches get fired at the end of the season. Except in Buffalo. Ooo wait nevermind lol

Do you really think an organization like the Patriots, Steelers or Packers would leak to the media that they're going to be firing their HC with a few weeks left in the season, making the coach a lame duck coach and having the coach answer questions about his future for a few weeks?

Agreed. We are getting creamed by media and former execs. I agree this is closing in on dumpster fire status. It's embarrrasing. I'm fearful no quality head coach will want to come near Buffalo. That's the real issue.

Ok... it is just this simple. The Bills are just due some raw, unfiltered, no preservative, no qualifications added, plain and simple dumb luck...

We are just due!!! After 17 years we are just due.

Next years motto is "Dumb Luck, we are due"

That's what Cubs fans were saying after the 1925 season.

Turns out they weren't due for another 91 years or so.

:cry: