Who should sit next week?

Dragonborn10

Reggie Bush. In fact, just pack his bags tomorrow and ban him from the state of New York.

Honestly, let Cyrus stay at LT next week. Glenn to IR, Ola as the swing tackle. IR for McCray, let Albright or Valles get a game. I'd honestly bench Preston and let Humber get a crack with the starting D. If Gilmore has a concussion, maybe give Charles Gaines a whirl. Let him cover boundary/nickel, start Seymour at RCB.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Reggie Bush. In fact, just pack his bags tomorrow and ban him from the state of New York.

Honestly, let Cyrus stay at LT next week. Glenn to IR, Ola as the swing tackle. IR for McCray, let Albright or Valles get a game. I'd honestly bench Preston and let Humber get a crack with the starting D. If Gilmore has a concussion, maybe give Charles Gaines a whirl. Let him cover boundary/nickel, start Seymour at RCB.

Solid post. I would agree.

Sit players IF they can find one to sign and preserve rights for next year OR potentially lose them as free agent and get a comp pick. The Bills have a LOT of FAs next year and build up roster if you can.

For players with reoccurring issues like Clay and Sammy you site them; no sense aggravating issues. Maybe encourage them to get any surgery done early not in May.