Bills on the clock...

Dragonborn10

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The book on Watson, elite athlete, can't read defenses.

We already have that in TT! Why draft another one.

Just keep TT, try to redo that idiot contract, and surround him with better talent!

WR, OT, S, DB's (not round 1) and LB's

Contract is average QB money. It would make him around the 20th paid QB in the league. He ain't re-doing that contract.

He has shown enough talent and teams are so QB starved he will be starting and getting paid somewhere next season.

In Buffalo or out of Buffalo.

Contract is average QB money. It would make him around the 20th paid QB in the league. He ain't re-doing that contract.

He has shown enough talent and teams are so QB starved he will be starting and getting paid somewhere next season.

In Buffalo or out of Buffalo.

As a Backuo

Are you as concerned about Shaq Lawson as I am? I know it's early but I'm not seeing a lot. I'm trying not to panic but he looks like just a guy to me so far.

He looks awful and it would be reasonable to panic. He looks like Erik Flowers. He looks s o s l o w.

His best hope is a switch to a 4-3. Lawson, KW, Dareus, and Washington in a rotation with Hughes as OLB/DE and Douzable.

He looks awful and it would be reasonable to panic. He looks like Erik Flowers. He looks s o s l o w.

His best hope is a switch to a 4-3. Lawson, KW, Dareus, and Washington in a rotation with Hughes as OLB/DE and Douzable.

In his defense.

1. Trying to make a switch to OLB in one of the more complicated defenses in NFL

2. Zero offseason to get to just playing and playing fast and not thinking

3. Zero offseason to train other than Rehab

4. Zero preseason to get into game shape

However i do and always thought he was a better DE than OLB.

And yet QBs will be taken in the first round . That's just how it is. So if you take one later you may be getting scraps. Maybe there will be another Dak who gets a DUI and slides down the board. I'm not confident in this current scouting staff to evaluate QBs.

Be honest, you really think Dak is that good? Best OL and second or third best RB with a HOF TE and great WR. Give the kid credit for not screwing it up.

I really don't think any staff can scout a QB. It is all luck. Honestly how could 32 teams miss on Brady and most teams have Jamarcus Russell a top 3 pick. These guys know nothing more than the average Joe. It is luck and probabilities. Keep drafting one until they find one. Move down in the draft and get more picks.

In his defense.

1. Trying to make a switch to OLB in one of the more complicated defenses in NFL

2. Zero offseason to get to just playing and playing fast and not thinking

3. Zero offseason to train other than Rehab

4. Zero preseason to get into game shape

However i do and always thought he was a better DE than OLB.

Agree on all points but he still has played terribly and has been healthy for 8 weeks

He needs to talk to Bruce Smith and figure out how to add mass to his upper body and stay lean in the middle.

A full year of conditioning should help.

But not nearly as much as a new defense

Be honest, you really think Dak is that good? Best OL and second or third best RB with a HOF TE and great WR. Give the kid credit for not screwing it up.

I really don't think any staff can scout a QB. It is all luck. Honestly how could 32 teams miss on Brady and most teams have Jamarcus Russell a top 3 pick. These guys know nothing more than the average Joe. It is luck and probabilities. Keep drafting one until they find one. Move down in the draft and get more picks.

Agree on all points but he still has played terribly and has been healthy for 8 weeks

He needs to talk to Bruce Smith and figure out how to add mass to his upper body and stay lean in the middle.

A full year of conditioning should help.

But not nearly as much as a new defense

Different positions. I thought Dodd was going to have an easier time making the transition to OLBer earlier than Shaq.

Personally I want the 3-4 scrapped the defense doesnt fit our best players.

There is no QB worthy of a first round pick. I agree they should draft a QB later though. Cardale is going to be a bust.

Same thing they said about Montana, Brady, Prescott, Carr, Wilson...,,

You don't know until you do.

Sure am glad we passed on all of them because they weren't good enough to be drafted high.

Also, agree we HAVE to start C. Jones against the Jets.... which we need to lose for draft position.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

I take best safety on the board.

Second option is a WR.

I will take the best player available. Add the most talent you can to the roster over the next four to five years with each pick, not a lesser player with more perceived right now need. Don't you guys remember Troup? Hardy? Drafting to need ensures you will get less total talent on your roster year after year, and that over the run of a handful of drafts will be a worse football team as a result. Everybody thinks about what feels like a weakness this second, and the false perception that a rookie can solve that right away. Just get good players and coach em up.

Franchise QB remains our place of need I would reach for, but I am not sure any of our picks or any pick in this draft necessarily has that.

Same thing they said about Montana, Brady, Prescott, Carr, Wilson...,,

You don't know until you do.

Sure am glad we passed on all of them because they weren't good enough to be drafted high.

Also, agree we HAVE to start C. Jones against the Jets.... which we need to lose for draft position.

In which draft in recent years is the difference between 7-9 and 8-8 made a bigger difference than drafting smart and good luck? I want to crush the Jets and then draft well.

I never thought Carr or Cousins were awful.

I just do not see this year's QB class as a strength.

The only one I would consider drafting would be Luke Falk, and at best he's a 3rd or 4th round pick.

The Bills thought Russell Wilson was worth a 5th rd pick and Dak Prescott a 4th rder. Don't make the mistake thinking Falk is a 3rd or 4th. Get him after the impact safety or RT.