WIVB Josh Reed: Rex knows he's fired

dezertbill

I want NO PART of Lynn as head coach. 2nd and 12 at the 19 and you call a trick play reverse to Bush! WTH

#25 and #35 ran for nearly 225 yards combined! Your QB had 300+ on the day and that's the play call!

Please moronic call from a guy who doesn't deserve to be a head coach.

Don't forget the direct snap to Gillislee. I need a HC that makes good, sound decisions. Lynn doesn't fit that mold.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to the reporters questioning Rex they were very snotty and disrespectful, not impressed with them at all.

A. Respect has to be earned. B. Real reporters are not paid to be respectful; quite the opposite, actually. Edited by mannc

If the only move is to can Rex, they might as well keep him.

A mere change of HC isn't nearly enough.

I really don't see Rex changing his defensive system or philosophy, so is it really smart to keep him? He inherited a top 5 defense, he probably promised the Pegulas that the defense wouldn't miss a bit. In his second year, the defense is getting worse.

i agree - I never disliked him. Thought he was a clown in NY but that's just who he is. I didn't care if he wanted to be himself. Clemson helmets, prank conference calls, jokes, bills truck... fine. seems like a great guy who really embraced the city and truly wanted to win here. I like the guy. But you cannot use a defensive scheme like he's putting out there. Something is very wrong. It's worse than last year. These are not bad players! Can't see it getting better or changing. He's so stubborn about his scheme.

Exactly right... B-)

I will be shocked if he isn't fired tomorrow. I don't think we need any more "Rex should be fired because... " threads. It's over.

I woke up today expecting a text on my phone but then realized it's Christmas and that would be bad timing.

Do you really think he will be gone tomorrow and is that just a gut feeling?

I woke up today expecting a text on my phone but then realized it's Christmas and that would be bad timing.

Do you really think he will be gone tomorrow and is that just a gut feeling?

gut feeling is they will do it tomorrow so they can get a week of A Lynn as interim and see how he does. I don't think they prefer to fire coaches during the season but they did to Roman. And the Bills season is essentially over.

More gut feeling - Coughlin to "football czar" role ( hate that term though) and will partner with Whaley to identify next HC and coordinators. Pegulas have final say but let Coughlin and Whaley build the slate and recommend. Coughlin stays on as advisor to Pegulas and Whaley. Jmo.

Edited by YoloinOhio

gut feeling is they will do it tomorrow so they can get a week of A Lynn as interim and see how he does. I don't think they prefer to fire coaches during the season but they did to Roman. And the Bills season is essentially over.

More gut feeling - Coughlin to "football czar" role ( hate that term though) and will partner with Whaley to identify next HC and coordinators. Pegulas have final say but let Coughlin and Whaley build the slate and recommend. Coughlin stays on as advisor to Pegulas and Whaley. Jmo.

one week is too short to determine anything about Lynn.

I'm good with your second paragraph but prefer Whaley gone too. I like the word czar it sounds so emperorish

one week is too short to determine anything about Lynn.

I'm good with your second paragraph but prefer Whaley gone too. I like the word czar it sounds so emperorish

they wouldn't need decide whether to hire him after next week. Having the week of interim HC would be an added bonus to his interviews and other known factors.

I'm not a fan of tomorrow, with so little to really be learned from one weeks results and bad holiday optics. The rest.....I'm OK with.