PFW: Tom Coughlin the favorite to replace Rex Ryan

FluffHead

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More evidence of bs national reporting. It ain't just the locals :-)

From my recollection Rex was the impetus behind trying to get Coughlin into the Bills' organization. I have a feeling that it was Whaley who was against this move as it likely would have weakened his position at OBD. With the Bills now looking for a new HC, there's no way that he's on the list with Whaley running the search.

From my recollection Rex was the impetus behind trying to get Coughlin into the Bills' organization. I have a feeling that it was Whaley who was against this move as it likely would have weakened his position at OBD. With the Bills now looking for a new HC, there's no way that he's on the list with Whaley running the search.

This sort of confirms my thinking.

@viccarucci

So far, #Bills haven't reached out to Tom Coughlin & it doesn't appear likely to happen w Doug Whaley leading the search, I'm told.

@KyleBeachkyle21 Lynn is in the lead, but Whaley is not excited about him. Coughlin is a fav of the Pegulas. Reich is actually a possibility

Watch out for this Chenelly cat. He's got sources.

I'm really wary of Coughlin. I hope that isn't the direction Whaley goes.

Is Reich a disciplinarian?

Edited by eball

@viccarucci

So far, #Bills haven't reached out to Tom Coughlin & it doesn't appear likely to happen w Doug Whaley leading the search, I'm told.

Skurksi's response to this tweet:

Jay Skurski Retweeted Vic Carucci

This makes sense. IMO, Coughlin fits best as football "czar," and first order of business would be to fire Whaley.

Edited by Reed83HOF

@KyleBeachkyle21 Lynn is in the lead, but Whaley is not excited about him. Coughlin is a fav of the Pegulas. Reich is actually a possibility

too many chefs

@viccarucci

Whaley leaving no stone unturned (job security)

Skurksi's response to this tweet:

Jay Skurski Retweeted Vic Carucci

This makes sense. IMO, Coughlin fits best as football "czar," and first order of business would be to fire Whaley.

:thumbsup: